Sales Email

barnettmsiska

Email Signature Not Appearing In Sent Emails

SOLVE

I have added an email signature with an image which is showing up when composing but the image disappears after sending the email.

The image is visible both in the Simple and HTML views of my profile but is not there once I send the email both on Hubspot and in the actual email itslef.

What am I missing? Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @barnettmsiska  Sorry it has been so long since we've reached out. This has been fixed. can you verify that it is workign correctly in your portal? 

Thank you.

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
NWyeth

SOLVE

Hi - I am having this exact issue.  

I've created a signature within the User Preferences tab.  I'm creating template emails and the template says that when the email is sent, my signature will be created.  (To create the signature, I followed the link FROM the template creator, so I'm creating it in the right place).

When I create an email via template, the signature is not visible in the preview, and it does not show up in the received email.  There doesn't seem to be an option to add a signature anywhere.  

I'm using Gmail.

0 Upvotes
AALang

SOLVE
Hey,

I was able to resolve the issue by using an image of lower resolution and
size. Just a hard fix. See if this helps you. Cheers!
0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @barnettmsiska As it turns out, I've seen this in a few portals, so I've reached out to our dev team for a further look. I'll keep you informed through this thread on what dev team finds out. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @barnettmsiska  Sorry it has been so long since we've reached out. This has been fixed. can you verify that it is workign correctly in your portal? 

Thank you.

Ed

0 Upvotes
dearestdear
Participant

SOLVE

Hi I am having the same issue - it says that's its fixed here but no information about how to fix it.  Am I missing something?  Could someone please help me?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @dearestdear,

Can you send along screenshots of what you are seeing in the portal and in your sent emails? 

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
AALang

SOLVE

Hi Jenny, we are facing the same issue. When sending an email from Hubspot, the logo appears in the Signature block. The Signature block was created using the HubSpot Signature Gen tool. However, the logo is not shown in the received email or the sent box of sender's gmail account. Please advice, thanks!

0 Upvotes
BAOdegard

SOLVE

I was having the same problem before the post and it is still persisting. I have a simple image (i.e. company logo) in the signature block. When sent using Hubspot Tracking, the image is pulled off before it actually leaves Outlook. Please advise.

0 Upvotes
barnettmsiska

SOLVE

Hi @edjusten,

Its working fine. Thanks.

Barnett

0 Upvotes