Email-ID Deactivated after sending 10-15 emails

JS2

My Email ID (Account : 5570648) has been deactivated (Deaktiviert: HubSpot kann nicht auf Ihren Posteingang zugreifen. Bitte verknüpfen Sie Ihr E-Mail-Konto erneut.) after sending just few eamils (May be 10 or 15) . From past 10 days talking to your sales representative for the support but not getting any technical support. Followed the instruction of setting IMAP 143/993 and SMTP 465/587 but still does not work. Until email works and I gain the trust on HubSpot why would I buy the subscription to get the technical support. 

Could someone help me on this from HubSpot. If you give me your email ID I can share the document which has the steps I am following and the error.

Fehler
HubSpot kann nicht auf Ihren Posteingang zugreifen, da die IMAP-Einstellungen nicht korrekt sind.

Or, When I set as :

IMAP Setting: mail.all-inkl.com : 993

SMTP Setting: smtp.all-inkl.com : 587

Then I get error as :

Error
Unauthorized. Please check the email address and password and try again.

So, What does it mean?

@roisinkirby , @jennysowyrda

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hey @JS2 

I want to share with you this document which appears in detail all the technical requirements in order to connect your inbox.

Technical requirements for connecting your inbox to HubSpot using IMAP

Because authentication methods, security settings, and available protocols can differ from one email server to another, it may be necessary to work with your IT team to confirm that your email server meets the above requirements. 

If that doesn't work Could you please provide all the information requested in this thread?

Thank you

Sharon 

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
JS2

Deactivated EmailDeactivated EmailPort SettingPort SettingPort SettingPort SettingErrorErrorServer SettingServer SettingServer SettingServer Setting

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hey @JS2 

Thank you for all the information provided. 

Based on the screenshots, the issue seems to be related with your password. Could you please verify you are using the correct details and try again?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best,

Sharon

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
JS2

3. The Hub ID you are trying to connect your email to. Instructions on how to find this.
Yes: ID is 5570648 email id is : js@xxxx
4. Confirm you have taken the following steps:
Yes: Followed the below steps.
Note: if you have not taken these steps, please do so before posting your question. We will not be able to proceed with troubleshooting until this information is confirmed.
Manually input your email address and password (as opposed to them automatically populating)
Manually input your server and port information
Confirmed your email and password are correct
Confirmed the ports and servers with your email provider (this step isn't required before trying to connect, however if the auto-populated ports push back an error message, you should reach out to your email provider for this information before posting in the community). 

Now please suggest the next step. @sharonlicari @roisinkirby @ 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @JS2,

I am seeing your inbox successfully connected. Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes