Sales Email

BOwens
Participant

Email HELP Please :(

SOLVE

Hi Colleagues - hope you're all well! Thanks in advance for reading this and hopefully helping! Last week I sent around 100+ emails from within each contact and I cannot find any proof of those emails on one report or list.

I'm trying to send a second round of emails to each person (these are all slightly customized) and the 100 people I sent the first email to are just a portion of my 500 plus contacts/leads. 

I have received multiple notifications that people have opened and clicked within the emails I have sent, but when I attempt to run a report, it shows as ZERO. Please help as I have to report on my numbers later today and I thought this tool would be easily accessible.

Thank you!!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @BOwens,

There are two types of email in HubSpot - Marketing Emails (i.e. the ones you send to 100/200/500 people at once) and Sales Emails (i.e. the one-to-one emails you send to individual contacts).

Most of the off-the-shelf reporting in HubSpot is focussed around the performance of MARKETING emails, rather than one-to-one. 

It sounds like you might be looking for reporting on sales emails?  If so, this post may be of use for you - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/How-to-track-1-1-emails/td-p/344523

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BOwens,

Could you share a screenshot of the report settings or specify which report you're looking at? Do you know which subscription you're on (free CRM, Starter, Professional, Enterprise)? Are you a super admin in your portal?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @BOwens,

There are two types of email in HubSpot - Marketing Emails (i.e. the ones you send to 100/200/500 people at once) and Sales Emails (i.e. the one-to-one emails you send to individual contacts).

Most of the off-the-shelf reporting in HubSpot is focussed around the performance of MARKETING emails, rather than one-to-one. 

It sounds like you might be looking for reporting on sales emails?  If so, this post may be of use for you - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/How-to-track-1-1-emails/td-p/344523

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"