Sales Email

Hachdan
Participant

Email Aliases - Failure to Associate Google

SOLVE

How can I go about re-associating the Hubspot CRM with a new Google email address?

The new emaill address has been setup as an aliase under my User Preferences profile. I would prefer to set this alias as the primary address as the primary email address is no longer used.

Whenever I try to Sign in with Google I am presented with "That email address doesn't exist." error message.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Hachdan,

Thank you for your feedback! I will say that the ability to change the email address for a user is feedback that the product team is aware of. If and when there are updates on this matter I will communicate them with the Community 🙂 .  

For now, the workaround is what I mentioned as outlined here.

Thank you for understanding.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Hachdan,

You can connect your inbox following the steps outlined here. If you encounter an error at any point in the process, please send a screenshot and all details along. 

If you want the email address to be the primary email address, then I would recommend creating a new user for the email address to ensure it's recognized as the main email address on your account.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Hachdan
Participant

SOLVE

So your recommendation is for us to create a brand new account and transfer everything across? That's a terrible solution, it's so much work to set everything up vs having a change email address input field like every other web application.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Hachdan,

Thank you for your feedback! I will say that the ability to change the email address for a user is feedback that the product team is aware of. If and when there are updates on this matter I will communicate them with the Community 🙂 .  

For now, the workaround is what I mentioned as outlined here.

Thank you for understanding.

0 Upvotes