Sales Email

KEberle
Membre

Document viewed by prospect ... before emailing to prospect

Résolue

Hello, 

I was preparing an email to send to a prospect this morning. I sent the email at 9:35 AM MST and received a notification that my prospect viewed the document at 8:55 AM MST. This... doesn't make sense. I think that HS is capturing my test click on the link in the draft email, not the actual prospect engaging with the document.

I have also noticed that when I view sent emails in Outlook for certain prospects, that activity is logged in the HubSpot record as a prospect opening an email, which was not the case.

Why are my actions as a sales rep being logged as activities by a prospect in HS?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @KEberle 

Thank you for reaching out

You can block self open notifications/IPs by following these steps (outlook desktop add in + chrome extension) and these steps 

If you're still thing something is wrong here - and for the document behaviour which is strange - I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific examples about this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
1 Réponse
TiphaineCuisset
Solution

Résolue

Hi @KEberle 

Thank you for reaching out

You can block self open notifications/IPs by following these steps (outlook desktop add in + chrome extension) and these steps 

If you're still thing something is wrong here - and for the document behaviour which is strange - I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific examples about this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Votes