Sales Email

Kashish_Garg

Do we have a personalised date token in templates? (For starter packages)

SOLVE

Hi all,

I am using Hubspot Marketing and sales starter package. I am creating an email where I need to insert a personalized date token.

For example, I have to give the customer a timeline for his application like this:

1. Registration and Applicant login: Date (as he becomes "customer" on Hubspot)
  2. Welcome Onboard Module complete: Date (two days after the first date entered)
  3. Content gathering Complete: Date (seven days after the second date/9 days after the first date entered)

Is it possible to do this personalization on hubspot templates? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Kashish_Garg,

This is not possible in HubSpot Marketing Hub Starter, unfortunately. It requires the automation capabilities of Operations Hub Professional (custom code actions in workflows), if you want to achieve it natively in HubSpot.

Alternatively, you could leverage Zapier, for example by synchronizing HubSpot contact information into a Google Sheet, calculating the dates there and then synchronizing the new date information back into HubSpot. The issue I see here, however, is that you'd want HubSpot to wait a few minutes before this calculation is done – and those types of delays would require workflows, only available in  HubSpot Marketing Hub Professional subscription or higher.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Kashish_Garg,

This is not possible in HubSpot Marketing Hub Starter, unfortunately. It requires the automation capabilities of Operations Hub Professional (custom code actions in workflows), if you want to achieve it natively in HubSpot.

Alternatively, you could leverage Zapier, for example by synchronizing HubSpot contact information into a Google Sheet, calculating the dates there and then synchronizing the new date information back into HubSpot. The issue I see here, however, is that you'd want HubSpot to wait a few minutes before this calculation is done – and those types of delays would require workflows, only available in  HubSpot Marketing Hub Professional subscription or higher.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.