Sales Email

HRich
Contributor

Do additional emails on a contact card record communication with the email?

SOLVE

Hello,

Do additional email addresses on a contact card record emails to the contact despite it already having a primary email address?

So for example, our sales rep has two email addresses for the same contact. He inputs one as the primary email address, and the other as an additional email.

Would this mean communication with both email addresses be recorded on the same contact card? Or only the correspondence with that of the primary email address?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Best wishes

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HRich,

You can send emails from the CRM to any of the email addresses, and logged emails sent to the addresses will be added to the contact's activity timeline, see here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/how-can-i-add-multiple-email-addresses-to-a-contact

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HRich,

You can send emails from the CRM to any of the email addresses, and logged emails sent to the addresses will be added to the contact's activity timeline, see here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/how-can-i-add-multiple-email-addresses-to-a-contact

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.