Disabled Desktop pop-up notifications won't stop!

wds9000

Still getting popups on the Desktop with all Notifications turned off. Becoming very annoying, especially when I am opening the emails myself in Gmail and then seeing 3 Notifications opening saying the customer has just viewed the email. 

Anybody from Hubspot support reading any of these? 

5 Replies 5
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @wds9000,

Just wanted to circle around on this; if you need further assistance let's communicate through your other thread (located here). 

Thanks, 

Jenny

0 Upvotes
RBIowa

I'm having the same issue.  The popup will not stop coming up.

1.  I first disabled all desktop notifications in my settings for hubspot.  That didn't work

2.  I turned off the chrome extension notifications.  That didn't work.

3.  I uninstalled the windows app and restarted my computer after I did that.  That didn't work.

4.  I completely uninstalled hubspot from windows, chrome, and outlook.  That didn't work.

This pop up is really annoying when you are demonstrating in a zoom meeting and I don't know what else to do.  Does anyone have a solution?

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager

Hi @RBIowa 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Could you send us a screenshot of the notification you're talking about? there are several of them and this would help to figure out what's happening. The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide the better we can assist!

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

MRoach

hs_annoying.JPG
This is the annoying login pop-up.  Please let us know how to make it go away.  Thanks.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager

Hi @MRoach 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Can you follow these steps? (Uninstall the HubSpot Sales for Windows Tray App)

If this is still now working, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this. 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !