Sales Email

MarkWalker11235

Deleting Emails from Hubspot AND Server

Hi All, 

I can't seem to find any reference to this problem anywhere - but I am sure it has been asked before. 

Is there a straightforward way to delete an email in Hubspot and also have it deleted at the source in the server. 

Currently when we delete an email in Hubspot we then have to log in to the email server to delete the messag there too. 

Mark 

5 Replies 5
DKay
Participant

I completely agree with this. I have used multiple different CRM system and we always have the ability select the option "delete from server when deleted on software". It makes total sense and am suprised that a platform as expensive as hubspot doesn't have this feature.

MarkWalker11235

Great! many thanks. 

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @MarkWalker11235 

I'd recommend you follow these suggestions @willsmith and @jennysowyrda have advised on this thread. Please keep in mind any actions taken on the sales email once the contact has received it are outside of HubSpot's scope of information since sales emails are not sent using HubSpot's servers.

I hope this helps

Best

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

MarkWalker11235

Hi Sharon, 

I have read through the post and it doesn't really answer my question - unless I am missing something...

We are able to delete, move, filter and do anything we need to within Hubspot - the question is... When we delete an email in Hubspot it only deletes it in Hubspot and we would like the delte function to delete it at its source too. 

An example would be: 

Email sent to an info@ address which is on Office365 - it goes both to Hubspot and to Office 365 account. From Hubspot when we click delete it deletes from Hubspot but not from Office 365 (to do this we have to go to the Office 365 account and delte it there also) - is there a way that when we delete in Hubspot it also deltes in Office 365? 

Mark 

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MarkWalker11235 

Thank you for your prompt response.

There isn't a way that when you delete an email in HubSpot it also deletes in Office 365, as in an external server and platform. 

Best

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes