Sales Email

ozzge
Participant

Defining Lifecycle Stage with Microsoft Teams integration

SOLVE

Hello Community,

If I create a contact via Microsoft Teams integration, the lifecycle stage of it starts with a "lead". Is it possible to define a lifecycle stage with this integration?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ozzge,

This type of automation is possible but requires a Professional subscription with workflows (Menu > Automation > Workflows). With a workflow, you can enroll contacts created from the Teams integration and then set your desired value for the Lifecycle stage property. If you have workflows and need more guidance on how to exactly create this, let me know. Happy to elabore in another reply.

Without workflows, this is unfortunately not possible.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ozzge,

This type of automation is possible but requires a Professional subscription with workflows (Menu > Automation > Workflows). With a workflow, you can enroll contacts created from the Teams integration and then set your desired value for the Lifecycle stage property. If you have workflows and need more guidance on how to exactly create this, let me know. Happy to elabore in another reply.

Without workflows, this is unfortunately not possible.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler I'm constantly amazed at just how much we can do with workflows. I wish I knew more technical routes, but I just love getting in and trying them out. Anyway, always good to see you helping the community, friend. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/