Sales Email

SSumner03

Customer Email Replies

I send an email to a customer - Customer replies - Replie arrives with two of my signatures attached to the customers email response. I have created a TXT email and have reinstalled several times.  However, the issue is not corrected.  Any ideas???  Thanks

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Customer Email Replies

Thanks @SSumner03.

So you've added a signature in Gmail, you've added a signature in HubSpot – and now, when you send an email from HubSpot, this outgoing email includes two signatures as shown in your screenshot. Is that correct?

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Customer Email Replies

Hi @SSumner03,

I'm not seeing the screenshot – it seems like it was removed because it included confidential information. Could you please describe in detail where inserted the signature (in HubSpot, in your desktop email client, on our mobile)? What steps did you take exactly? The more detail, the better.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SSumner03

Customer Email Replies

Karsten - I am new to the community format.  Took me some time to attach with an attach icon?? Sorry for the delay.  

SSumner03_0-1623339135234.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Customer Email Replies

Hi @SSumner03,

No worries! However, I still need this information to help:

Could you please describe in detail where inserted the signature (in HubSpot, in your desktop email client, on our mobile)? What steps did you take exactly? The more detail, the better.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

SSumner03

Customer Email Replies

HubSpot Signature:  I used a txt file. HubSpot is also connected to my gmail account. In my gmail account I added a html signature.  Since I want to use my HS account 99.99% of the time should I delete my gmail signature?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Customer Email Replies

Hi @SSumner03,

Could you share some more details please? Where did you insert the signature (in HubSpot, in your desktop email client, on our mobile)? Could you share screenshots, pixelating any confidential information?

This knowledgebase article might help: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/add-an-email-signature-in-the-crm

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

SSumner03

Customer Email Replies

Thank you for your reply and help. Attached please find two emails where
my signature shows up twice. I have reloaded my text signature 3 times but
it is still happening when my contact replies to my email..

Regards, Stanley

0 Upvotes