Sales Email

AnythingPrintca
Contributeur

Creating a Task for an email sent through Outlook 365 and logged in HS

Résolue

Hello All,

New user.  I use Outlook currently as I only have sales starter.  I send a lot of files so I mostly use Outlook due to ease of use.

Once I send an email in 365 I bcc: to our HS account and the email is logged.

Is there a way to create a follow-up task for an already sent and logged email?  Whether it be from Outlook or Hubspot?

Thanks!

1 Solution acceptée
jennysowyrda
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @AnythingPrintca,

The only automated way to create tasks in response to an email being sent is to use sequences.

This would enable the tasks to be created within HubSpot, and can also trigger additional follow up emails to be sent (if you choose). 

Thank you,
Jenny

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
FiveOaks
Participant

Résolue

Yes, I agree with this feature request. It would be helpful if one could click on a button  ("Convert to a Task" or something like that) in an email that's been logged in Hubspot, or even in the right-hand panel in Outlook, That perhaps results in a task like "Follow up with <Contact Name> and logs the email text as the Notes for the task. This would be VERY helpful. 

jennysowyrda
Solution

Résolue

Hi @AnythingPrintca,

The only automated way to create tasks in response to an email being sent is to use sequences.

This would enable the tasks to be created within HubSpot, and can also trigger additional follow up emails to be sent (if you choose). 

Thank you,
Jenny

AnythingPrintca
Contributeur

Résolue

Thank you.  Seems like something that could be an easy add-on/ fix!  Would like to know if this is something that is updated in the future.  Thanks!

0 Votes