Sales Email

GemmaR
参加者 | Elite Partner
参加者 | Elite Partner

Create and test sequences on behalf of a client without syncing my inbox

解決

Hi, 

I need to create a series of sequences for one of my clients to help them to standardise their sales approach across all their BDRs. 

Has anyone done anything similar before? 

I have a Sales pro seat in their portal, but can only test the sequences, it seems if I sync my email account to their portal.

As we are an agency partner working with multiple clients, I am concerned about syncing my inbox in one client's portal. 

Has anyone done this, or found a suitable workaround?

Thanks

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Josh
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @GemmaR,

We also have run into this issue.

What we have done is to have a contact at the company enroll someone in a sequence for testing. They'll have to learn how to do it anyways. All other approvals and editing happen before we actually load it into a sequence, so they've already seen/read what's going to be going in the sequence anyways.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
Josh
解決策

解決

Hi @GemmaR,

We also have run into this issue.

What we have done is to have a contact at the company enroll someone in a sequence for testing. They'll have to learn how to do it anyways. All other approvals and editing happen before we actually load it into a sequence, so they've already seen/read what's going to be going in the sequence anyways.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

GemmaR
参加者 | Elite Partner
参加者 | Elite Partner

解決

Hi @Josh  

Thanks, yeah I suppose that is an option, was hoping to get to do a dummy run beforehand as I didn't want to create admin for the client. But, you're right as we have agreed all the content and timing etc, I am probably being over paranoid 🙂

Thanks

0 いいね!