Sales Email

MarionFrelon
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

Create a workflow for contact enrolled in sequences

解決

Hello,

I have been trying to create a workflow based on contacts already enrolled in sequences but can not set the enrollement trigger as it does not show sales emails in the list of trigger (marketing email ok but not sales email).

What I would like to do is that all contacts enrolled in any sequence would have its lifecycle stage updated to Sales Qualified Lead and its status updated to "attempted to contact". DOes anybody have an idea on this?

It would help a lot.

Thanks !

Have a great day

Marion

3件の承認済みベストアンサー
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

Short Answer: Sorry, no.

There is currently somewhat of a disconnect between HubSpot Sequences and HubSpot Marketing functionality. You may read about some of that in the Ideas Forum.
- see [HubSpot Ideas] Filter Contacts by Sequence Enrollment

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
PamCotton
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hello @ktfritchen,

I was able to find this post in the HubSpot Community Ideas forum. The idea is currently being reviewed.

Upvoting here will alert our Product Team to the popularity of this request. Doing so will also auto-notify you if/when this functionality becomes available within HubSpot. You may read more about how that review process works here

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

元の投稿で解決策を見る

karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @MarionFrelon,

As of this month, there are more filter options for sequences available in lists and workflows:

karstenkoehler_0-1621484206306.png

However, I believe that this was possible before already.

@MarionFrelon wrote:

What I would like to do is that all contacts enrolled in any sequence would have its lifecycle stage updated to Sales Qualified Lead and its status updated to "attempted to contact". DOes anybody have an idea on this?

This could be achieved with the following criteria:

karstenkoehler_1-1621484300780.png

With the latest update, you could further specify the Last sequence enrolled, the total Number of sequences enrolled etc.

If this resolves the issue for you, you can help the community (and make my day) by marking this post as a solution.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

20件の返信
Valentina-Fuzey
参加者

解決

Any idea on how to trigger a workflow when someone in a sequence replies to the email? Seems unbelievable that you can do that for marketing emails but not for sequence emails...

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @MarionFrelon,

As of this month, there are more filter options for sequences available in lists and workflows:

karstenkoehler_0-1621484206306.png

However, I believe that this was possible before already.

@MarionFrelon wrote:

This could be achieved with the following criteria:

karstenkoehler_1-1621484300780.png

With the latest update, you could further specify the Last sequence enrolled, the total Number of sequences enrolled etc.

If this resolves the issue for you, you can help the community (and make my day) by marking this post as a solution.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

fdmz
参加者

解決

@karstenkoehler How can I mark your post as a solution?

karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Only the person who started the thread can, @fdmz, thank you though 🙂

Karsten Köhler

fdmz
参加者

解決

Thank you SO MUCH @karstenkoehler

MarionFrelon
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

解決

Great, thank you for this reply

0 いいね!
ktfritchen
投稿者

解決

This is something that I specifically asked the HS sales rep about and he said that it was possible... Frustrating 😞

0 いいね!
PamCotton
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hello @ktfritchen,

I was able to find this post in the HubSpot Community Ideas forum. The idea is currently being reviewed.

Upvoting here will alert our Product Team to the popularity of this request. Doing so will also auto-notify you if/when this functionality becomes available within HubSpot. You may read more about how that review process works here

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

ktfritchen
投稿者

解決

Upvoted. Thanks, Pam

JeremyHong
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

@MarionFrelon @MFrankJohnson @ConnorSlivensky 

Late to the party here, but contrary to what's been said, there are in fact better solutions than just, "No".

Option 1:

While you aren't able to specify which sequences you'd like to build a workflow off of, there IS a DEFAULT contact property called "Now in sequence". 

That being said, and considering that it sounds like you're primarily using sequences for cold outreach, you could create the workflow below:

Enrollment Trigger: Contact Property "Now in Sequence" is known.

Action 1: Update lead status to "Attempted to Contact". 

I understand this isn't as elegant (or useful) a solution as HubSpot SHOULD have, but it is nonetheless a solution to automate properties based off people being in a sequence. 

Option 2:

Create a custom property - eg. "Enrolled in X". 

Whenever your reps enroll/multi-enroll people into a sequence, have them also batch-set the custom property for the contacts being enrolled.

Use custom property in workflows.

Again, not the most elegant of solutions, but this would give you the ability to specifiy which sequences you'd like to build workflows off of. 

Hope this helps! 

jackyb
参加者 | Gold Partner
参加者 | Gold Partner

解決

This is the most helpful post from the thread. Wish HS had more user friendly options.

@JeremyHong wrote:

@MarionFrelon @MFrankJohnson @ConnorSlivensky 

Late to the party here, but contrary to what's been said, there are in fact better solutions than just, "No".

Option 1:

While you aren't able to specify which sequences you'd like to build a workflow off of, there IS a DEFAULT contact property called "Now in sequence". 

That being said, and considering that it sounds like you're primarily using sequences for cold outreach, you could create the workflow below:

Enrollment Trigger: Contact Property "Now in Sequence" is known.

Action 1: Update lead status to "Attempted to Contact". 

I understand this isn't as elegant (or useful) a solution as HubSpot SHOULD have, but it is nonetheless a solution to automate properties based off people being in a sequence. 

Option 2:

Create a custom property - eg. "Enrolled in X". 

Whenever your reps enroll/multi-enroll people into a sequence, have them also batch-set the custom property for the contacts being enrolled.

Use custom property in workflows.

Again, not the most elegant of solutions, but this would give you the ability to specifiy which sequences you'd like to build workflows off of. 

Hope this helps! 

0 いいね!
MFrankJohnson
ソートリーダー

解決

Of course you are correct, Hong. Must've been smokin crack when I originally answered this thread. haha 😉

While not elegant (as you point out), even a workaround is generally better than a 'no'. Good catch.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!
JeremyHong
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

Ha! Nothing wrong with a little crack every now and then 大爆笑のスマイリー

ConnorSlivensky
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner

解決

Is there not a "sequence status" option as there is for workflows? Sorry I only work in Marketing Hub but I think those triggers should be there, in which case you'd use contact is "currently enrolled in x sequence" as your trigger.

MarionFrelon
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi Connor,

thank you for answering my request. I have looked for such status option but could not find itいらだったスマイリー

This is why I asked if anybody could guide me through sales workflows to maybe find it but you're right I think there should be one.

Marion

0 いいね!
ConnorSlivensky
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner

解決

That's odd since sequences are very similar to workflows. 

@MFrankJohnson do you have any ideas?

MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

Short Answer: Sorry, no.

There is currently somewhat of a disconnect between HubSpot Sequences and HubSpot Marketing functionality. You may read about some of that in the Ideas Forum.
- see [HubSpot Ideas] Filter Contacts by Sequence Enrollment

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!
MarionFrelon
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

解決

well that's exactly it... and unfortunately it asnwers the negative way but at least it answers.

Thank you very much @MFrankJohnson and @ConnorSlivensky  for helping out.

Have a good weekend

MarionFrelon
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

解決

I can see Workflow status indeed but as you can see on capture below there is no "sequence status", not even when I go to the Activity dropdown menu, I get a "call status or task status" properties but nothing for sequences.

Capture.JPG

0 いいね!
MarionFrelon
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

解決

I'm gonna have a closer look at sequence status as you suggested and will be back if anything new.

Thanks again

0 いいね!