Sales Email

OFinancial

Create Meeting

Hello!

Can someone help with setting up a meeting for a particular Contact? I have set meetings with the Create Meeting option within individual Contact records but there does not seem to be any notification sent to the recipient notifying them of the meeting. Please tell me what I am doing wrong?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
OFinancial

Create Meeting

Still awaiting a response to this issue hoping someone will be able to assist

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Create Meeting

Hi @OFinancial,

Apologies for the delayed reply!

Thanks for the clarification on the steps you're taking. In order to send a calendar invite from the "Create a Meeting" feature, you'll need a connected calendar. 

Can you please confirm that you have connected your Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar to HubSpot? Here are instructions on how to connect your calendar. 🙂 

After you have confirmed that your calendar is connected, can I have you take the following steps from this "Schedule a Meeting" article? Don't forget to click on "Add to Google Calendar" or "Add to Outlook Calendar", so that the calendar invite is sent to the recipient.

Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 7.31.50 AM.png

Let us know how that goes, @OFinancial! We'll be happy to help you. 

Kindest regards,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Create Meeting

Hi @OFinancial,

Thanks for reaching out!

I wanted to confirm the steps you took to organize a meeting with the contact, you clicked on "Log Meeting", entered the meeting details, and then saved it to the contact's record, correct? 

If so, a logged meeting on a contact's record will not send an automated email. If you would like HubSpot to send an automated email to a contact after they book a meeting with you, I would recommend using the Meetings Tool.

If you would like to use the log a meeting feature, you could create a task or note for yourself to follow up with them via email with the meeting time and details.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
OFinancial

Create Meeting

Selected the Create Meeting option directly within the contact record. I do
not provide users with the option to schedule their own meetings at this
time.

Are you saying this method require manually advising attendees?
0 Upvotes