Sales Email

ZHerman
Participant

Create List based on Sequence Activity

SOLVE

Good Morning!

I am loving the sequence functionality and am looking to take it a step further. I am trying to create a list of contacts based on their activity taken in the sequence. My sequence consists of 3 emails, and if the contacts have clicked on anything in any of the three emails, I want them to be added to a list. Same goes for the contacts that have not clicked on anything in the three emails.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ZHerman,

The two properties you want to use for your list are:

• Recent sales email clicked date (Sales Hub Professional and Enterprise only): the date of the last time that the contact clicked on a sales email.
  • Last sequence enrolled: the unique ID of the last sequence that the contact was enrolled in.

As you can see, a Sales Hub Professional subscription is needed to create this list. Without this subscription, this cannot be done.

It's also not possible to specify that the sales click originated from the sequence. It might have been any sales email.

Your first list would filter for contacts where "Last sequence enrolled is equal to any of [SEQUENCE_ID]" and "Recent sales email clicked date is known". Your second list would look the same except "Recent sales email clicked date is unknown."

To find your sequence ID, navigate to Menu > Automation > Sequences > Manage. Click on the sequence and copy the numbers from the end of the URL: https://app.hubspot.com/sequences/PORTAL_ID/sequence/SEQUENCE_ID

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
ZHerman
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you so much Karsten! I believe this is EXACTLY what I was looking for.

Appreciate the help!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ZHerman,

The two properties you want to use for your list are:

• Recent sales email clicked date (Sales Hub Professional and Enterprise only): the date of the last time that the contact clicked on a sales email.
  • Last sequence enrolled: the unique ID of the last sequence that the contact was enrolled in.

As you can see, a Sales Hub Professional subscription is needed to create this list. Without this subscription, this cannot be done.

It's also not possible to specify that the sales click originated from the sequence. It might have been any sales email.

Your first list would filter for contacts where "Last sequence enrolled is equal to any of [SEQUENCE_ID]" and "Recent sales email clicked date is known". Your second list would look the same except "Recent sales email clicked date is unknown."

To find your sequence ID, navigate to Menu > Automation > Sequences > Manage. Click on the sequence and copy the numbers from the end of the URL: https://app.hubspot.com/sequences/PORTAL_ID/sequence/SEQUENCE_ID

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

CKnight2004
Participant

SOLVE

Just came on to the community to ask this exact question. Thank you for the clear reply and explanation.  Hopefully more functionality to action outputs from sequences is coming as built in functionality, as this is a bit clunky. Works for now though!

0 Upvotes