Conversations Corporate Email

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Under the Free Version of HubSpot, I cannot create a shared inbox for "Conversations" setup that uses my email as infoemail@anywebsite.com I am forced to use an outlook, a gmail or a Hubspot email address

Does anyone know if I connect the free version of HS to Google's GSuite (and Gsuite's set-up uses infoemail@anywebsite.com as the main email) would allow this Free version of HS to be set-up for "Conversations" with the corporate email

Hopefully i'm explaining myself clear enough...

Thank you in advance

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @cellorne ,

Email set-ups have a great deal of variation, so I can't say with complete certainty whether connecting your email to GSuite would allow you to connect it to your conversations inbox.  If it wouldn't have other side effects, I would recommend giving it a try and seeing if it works.  Otherwise, using a HubSpot email address as outlined might be your best option: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/conversations/connect-a-hosted-email-to-your-conv....  

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Thank you.

I know for sure it would allow me to connect. My concern is more in the line of if it would allow me, under the basic hubspot usage (which is the one I need for my 2-person company  and type of usage), to use a corporate email (email@personalweb.com) to connect. I have not signed-up for Gmail suite yet, that is why I was wondering if anyone @ HS knew it, before I was forced to sign-up just to check if ti works.

Obviusly, using a HS email address is not an option for me, as in my line of business I prefer to use an own website email. If it does not, I would just go another road different than HS, as the very basic usage I give for it, it does not justify upgrading to the next level ($600/yr), no matter how much I like the interface.

0 Upvotes