Contact form to Conversations Inbox

urosaleksic

Hi Smiley Happy , how can I do this:

filled contact forms to appear in HubSpot Conversations Inbox

instead of this:

filled contact forms to appear to my admin@domain email

? If you know what I mean

edit: I already made to form be sent to 4992747@forward.hubspot.com  but I dont get emails in COnversations Inbox

Thanks!

3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @urosaleksic,

You can use internal notifications to get emails sent to your inbox after a contact fills out a form. The emails would need to be sent to the inbox you have associated with your conversations inbox in order, and the customization will depend on your HubSpot subscription. 

For more information on the different options, click here.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
oren_hac
Participant

Hi @jennysowyrda,

The issue is that simply forwarding the form submission (sent from noreply@hubspot.com) gets marked as spam automatically (even after whitelisting that address).

So simple forwarding doesn't work as expected.

Sending an internal email will probably work, in a sense it won't be filtered to spam - but then what? You'll have to click into the contact and search for the form submission details? (usually hidden between a lot of other activities)

Would be really interested in a solution where you can actually see the form submission details in the inbox AND it won't be flagged as spam.

cambria
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone, my name is Cambria - I'm a Product Manager on the Conversations team. Thank you to everyone who has upvoted this idea, shared your use cases, and added your thoughts and opinions over the past several months!

I'm excited to announce that we now support contact forms as a channel in the Inbox (in beta) and we look forward to rolling it out to you all!

If you want to sign up for the beta, please fill out this form and we'll give you access as soon as we can.

0 Upvotes