Sales Email

Freezdom

Connect imap email to Calendar

Is it possible to connect an IMAP email to the calendar instead of the only two options of Gmail and outlook?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Freezdom

I don't need any integration with another calendar, I just need the automated outgoing emails from the calendar that are going to my clients after they scheduled a meeting to be sent as sales@freezdom.com instead of any@gmail.com or any@outlook.com emails.

Is it possible?

0 Upvotes
Freezdom

Is my question clear enough?

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Freezdom

I apologize for the late response!

I see, you'd like to change the email address the meetings confirmation emails are sent from.

It's currently not possible to change the sender's email address or customise the confirmation email that is sent to contacts who booked a meeting via the Meetings tool. The tool uses the email address of the connected calendar.

This option has been requested by other customers in our Ideas forum. Even though it's currently marked as "Not planned", I'd still recommend upvoting the idea and adding your feedback & use case in the comments. Product pays particular attention to the top voted ideas & takes them into consideration along with other feedback channels as well as their own vision to understand what features will be most valuable. Thank you!

Mia, Community team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Freezdom

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

The calendar integration currently only supports calendars that are hosted with Google, Office 365, or Exchange. You can find more information about the calendar integration in this Knowledge base article. 

It's currently not possible to connect a calendar that is hosted with a different provider. 

I found this feature request in our Ideas forum where other users are requesting a similar function. I'd recommend supporting this idea with an upvote and explaining your use case in the comments. Our product team uses that forum to collect ideas on how we can improve the product for our customers. Product pays particular attention to the top voted ideas & takes them into consideration along with other feedback channels as well as their own vision to understand what features will be most valuable. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings