Connect Inbox by Exchange

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

there is something wrong with my inbox connection, we are using Outlook and the Pop and IMAP are disabled by our company and only Exchange is available.

I have tryed with Office 365 connection but it ended with loading https://app.hubspot.com/sales?error=No+value+present

I have read the https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email-tracking/connect-your-inbox-to-hubspot#conn...

but can't find Exchange, could you please help me with this, thank you.

15 Replies 15

Same issue here.  I was able to connect my inbox, but I am looking to get the meetings integration done too, and I keep getting the same error and URL.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I have the same issue.  Setting up a Microsoft 365 email for the "shared team email address" function in Conversations.  It loads a page with the following URL and nothing happens: https://app.hubspot.com/sales?error=No+value+present

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi all,

It sounds like there are a few issues here involving connecting inboxes.

@learner were you looking to be ungated for the exchange beta (which you have been)? 

@mjr228 are you looking to connect your calendar? Currently only calendars hosted by Google and O365 can be connected to the meetings tool. 

@JW66221 do you mind sending along a screenshot of where you are getting stuck? Were you able to connect your inbox to the conversations tool, or is the breakdown occurring during the setup? 

If I am misunderstanding, please let me know and I'm happy to help.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi, 

I am having same issue, trying to conecty my inbox; 

https://app.hubspot.com/sales?error=No+value+present 

Thanks

Regards, 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Salordallin83,

I am not able to access that link. Do you mind sending along a screenshot of where you are getting stuck? 

The more screenshots, details and information you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello! I am having the same issue as well. I am trying to get the email set up before I pitch the product to my company, however, everytime I go through the process it acts like it has completed but it just redirects me to that link and nothing happens.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi, 

Yes I  am getting this pic.

issue hubspot.PNG

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Salordallin83 and @rkandrews15,

I just reached out to you directly with next steps.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I am having the same issue. How should I proceed?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @inshuya,

This thread has a variety of questions. Can you please share more specifics around what you are experiencing and what you have tried thus far? The more screenshots, details, and information you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi,

I see the below screen once I try to connect my Outlook inbox to Hubspot,

Capture.PNG

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Similar to the screenshot shared from another user, when i try to connect my inbox OR connect the my calender with O 365 i get the same "sales?error=No+value+present."

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @rossowens,

I am not seeing your email provider being Google or Office 365, which will be necessary for connecting your calendar to HubSpot.

If your inbox is not hosted by Google or Office 365, you can connect your inbox through IMAP

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Jenny,

My email provider is hosted by Office 365 as I am able to log into my office 365 account with my email. Thoughts?

Thanks,

Ross

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @rossowens,

While Office 365 may be your email client, an email provider is the service who hosts your email. 

If you would like to see who your email provider is, you can use this public tool.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes