Sales Email

DebSil
Participante

Confirmation email when scheduedling meeting

resolver

I've just configured Meetings to sync with my Google Calendar.  I initiated a Meeting from a Contact.  Does the contact get an email confirming the meeting and, if so, is it tracked anywhere whether the Contact accepted?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Bryantworks
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hey @DebSil 

The contact will get a meeting invite via Google, it won't be tracked if they opened it but Google will send you a confirmation, tentative, or declined when your contact takes action!

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
Bryantworks
Solução

resolver

Hey @DebSil 

The contact will get a meeting invite via Google, it won't be tracked if they opened it but Google will send you a confirmation, tentative, or declined when your contact takes action!

Hope this helps!

DebSil
Participante

resolver

Just to confirm, if their email is on the Verizon domain, they will get a confirmation email in their inbox?  I want to be sure they don't have to go to Google Mail to see it.

0 Avaliação positiva
Bryantworks

resolver

@DebSil 

That's correct, the confirmation email would go to the email you have associated with the contact in HubSpot!

0 Avaliação positiva
simpledigitalme
Membro

resolver

I have a related question.

I'm just testing out the free version of Hubspot and embedded a Hubspot meeting link on my website contact page.  When I created a test meeting with one of my own email addresses, I received an automatic confirmation email that not only had Hubspot branding it also contained a clickable image of a Hubspot meeting page for somebody called Brian.  Will this clickable image be removed if I upgrade to a paid plan?  (I understand the automated meeting confirmation emals are not only uneditable but can't be switched off).Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 5.24.18 AM.png

0 Avaliação positiva