Sales Email

jnarowski
メンバー

Cannot connect Google Apps account

解決

I am trying to connect a google apps gmail account and I am just getting a generic error:

"This account couldn't be enabled. Please try again."

I have Imap enabled and have also ensured that all mail "show in IMAP" is checked.

My Hubspot ID is 4240785. 

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Kapil_Arora
解決策
メンバー | Diamond Partner
メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi,

There is another thread available for the same problem. You can check the answer on this thread (Discussion).

Try out the mentioned steps there, and please let me know if you still face the problem. Also, feel free to text me if you need any other help. 

Regards,

Kapil Arora (www.transfunnel.com)

Hubspot Gold Partner

kapil@transfunnel.com 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
NGC-224
解決策
トップ投稿者

解決

You need to create an app password - it doesn't connect because you likely have two-factor authentication turned on.

I had the same problem as you, but using an app password that you create in your google account, you can make it connect.

Which doesn't say it will work then. My inbox connects, and I even have the Hubspot markers on my emails in gmail - but it still doesn't log any email and just doesn't work.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
NGC-224
解決策
トップ投稿者

解決

You need to create an app password - it doesn't connect because you likely have two-factor authentication turned on.

I had the same problem as you, but using an app password that you create in your google account, you can make it connect.

Which doesn't say it will work then. My inbox connects, and I even have the Hubspot markers on my emails in gmail - but it still doesn't log any email and just doesn't work.

0 いいね!
Kapil_Arora
解決策
メンバー | Diamond Partner
メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi,

There is another thread available for the same problem. You can check the answer on this thread (Discussion).

Try out the mentioned steps there, and please let me know if you still face the problem. Also, feel free to text me if you need any other help. 

Regards,

Kapil Arora (www.transfunnel.com)

Hubspot Gold Partner

kapil@transfunnel.com 

0 いいね!