Sales Email

JDCharnell
Participante | Parceiro
Participante | Parceiro

Can you manage sequence emails outside of a created sequence?

resolver

Are emails for sequences saved somewhere so they can be managed outside of entering a sequence and editing the template?

I'm drafting up a bunch of emails for our sales team to use, but I can't find a repository of all the emails for sequences that have been drafted in the past. 

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Solução aceitas
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @JDCharnell,

Emails created within the sequences tool are only stored there, in the sequences tool.

For a workaround, you could create your emails in the templates tool (Menu > Conversations > Templates) and then select these emails within sequences:

karstenkoehler_0-1617343817091.png

That way, you'd automatically have a repository of all emails created. (I agree that it'd be nice if this was worked both ways, not just from templates to sequences.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

StefaniUAT
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

@JDCharnell ,

From my experience:

There are Sales templates, Service templates, and Marketing email templates. Only Service and Sales templates can be used for Sequences, so we will assume you mean Sales + possibly Service templates. Again in my experience, 6+ (all) templates are accessed by users who have paid user seats (Either Sales, Service, or both). Even Super Admin need a paid seat, which can be temporairly switched between users, and needs to be used to acces 6+ (all) templates. 

If you have the paid seat, you should be able to see all templates and be able to create, edit, and view all. If a Super Admin has gone in and used the Team Partitioning ( only team A can see Team A templates) and you are not super admin, you would want to add yourself as a secondary user to each of the team in which you would want to view the templates. 

If none of the above works for you, please post a screenshot of what you are seeing when you go to the Sales/Service templates and @ me. I can usually see what is wrong right from there. 

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
StefaniUAT
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

@JDCharnell ,

From my experience:

There are Sales templates, Service templates, and Marketing email templates. Only Service and Sales templates can be used for Sequences, so we will assume you mean Sales + possibly Service templates. Again in my experience, 6+ (all) templates are accessed by users who have paid user seats (Either Sales, Service, or both). Even Super Admin need a paid seat, which can be temporairly switched between users, and needs to be used to acces 6+ (all) templates. 

If you have the paid seat, you should be able to see all templates and be able to create, edit, and view all. If a Super Admin has gone in and used the Team Partitioning ( only team A can see Team A templates) and you are not super admin, you would want to add yourself as a secondary user to each of the team in which you would want to view the templates. 

If none of the above works for you, please post a screenshot of what you are seeing when you go to the Sales/Service templates and @ me. I can usually see what is wrong right from there. 

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @JDCharnell,

Emails created within the sequences tool are only stored there, in the sequences tool.

For a workaround, you could create your emails in the templates tool (Menu > Conversations > Templates) and then select these emails within sequences:

karstenkoehler_0-1617343817091.png

That way, you'd automatically have a repository of all emails created. (I agree that it'd be nice if this was worked both ways, not just from templates to sequences.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.