Sales Email

drewpelletier

Can you edit business days for sequences?

SOLVE

I just built a sequence that stretches over 8 business days. Is there a way for HubSpot to not send emails on Thanksgiving or Black Friday? I don't want that to be a wasted touchpoint.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @drewpelletier,

There are no specific sequence settings for bank holidays or days that you want to skip. That means, unfortunately, that you need to do the math to make sure that your scheduled sequence emails are not sent on Thanksgiving or Black Friday.

Other users have asked for this feature in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, I recommend leaving an upvote and a comment with your use case. The product team reviews these ideas.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
DSharma471
Participant

SOLVE

+1 - need this

0 Upvotes
ChaosFreak
Contributor

SOLVE

This is not "Solved". "HubSpot can't do it" is not a solution. Unfortunately, it seems to be the default for most features on HubSpot.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @drewpelletier,

There are no specific sequence settings for bank holidays or days that you want to skip. That means, unfortunately, that you need to do the math to make sure that your scheduled sequence emails are not sent on Thanksgiving or Black Friday.

Other users have asked for this feature in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, I recommend leaving an upvote and a comment with your use case. The product team reviews these ideas.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.