Can't connect email domain to Hubspot

Highlighted
New Contributor

A lot of my emails from sequences have suddenly started bouncing back. A LOT of them. HS customer service says I need to connect my email domain to HS to fix it. I'm trying to follow the instructions in the article they sent, but it's not working. 

HS DNS 1.png

I use InMotionHosting for my hosting and here's where I entered the information HS instructed me to:

IMH DNS.png

I wrote HS CS back and they send another article, but that didn't help. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

2 Replies 2
Community Manager

Hey @JoniV 

I am sorry you are having these issues. It looks like you have a ticket opened with our Technical Support team where I can see there is an ongoing investigation. I am going to partner with the team internally so we can keep you updated- 

Thank you

Sharon 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi, Sharon.

No, the issue is still ongoing. Armando in HS customer service is trying to work on it, but still no luck. I appreciate his efforts, but I really need this resolved.  My business is literally on hold until I can use Hubspot again. I'm looking into other CRM's in case they can't fix it and I have to switch, but I'd really rather not have to do that. I really like Hubspot - when it's working. 

Thanks so much,

Joni 

0 Upvotes