Sales Email

SavannahdelRay

Can no longer log emails sent to people in my company?

SOLVE

Whenever I try to send an email to someone within my company, usually it automatically logs and tracks. Now, when I select someone's email, the track stays checked, but the log button becomes uncheck-able. When I hover over it, it states, all recipients have been blocked. What is going on?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @SavannahdelRay I was able to confirm this with Support:

The 'all recipients have been blocked' is a relatively new error message that will appear when you try to email either someone with the same email domain as you or someone on your "do not log" list in Gmail. (You can check this list by clicking the orange HubSpot logo in Gmail > Extension Settings > Look at the "never log" list). HubSpot will not log emails you send to those with the same email domain as you-- this is a feature built in to prevent the tracking of internal emails.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @SavannahdelRay can you please share a screenshot of this error and confirm if you have reviewed your Sales Tools settings?

0 Upvotes
SavannahdelRay

SOLVE

2018-03-08 (1).png2018-03-08.pngAs you can see, when I put in an email adress that is someone in our company, it won't log the email. 

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @SavannahdelRay I was able to confirm this with Support:

The 'all recipients have been blocked' is a relatively new error message that will appear when you try to email either someone with the same email domain as you or someone on your "do not log" list in Gmail. (You can check this list by clicking the orange HubSpot logo in Gmail > Extension Settings > Look at the "never log" list). HubSpot will not log emails you send to those with the same email domain as you-- this is a feature built in to prevent the tracking of internal emails.

0 Upvotes
cmcgee

SOLVE

Is there any way that this can be ENABLED? I'd like to have access to be able to track emails with the same domains as some employees are located offsite, etc. 

Recipe4hate

SOLVE

What if I'm a manager and I need to log and track what my eployees are doing, saying, how they interact with our clients. And in the response it was mentioned as only gmail having this problem but iam experiencing this in outlook. I don't mean to be rude, but who is Hubspot to say what I can and can't do with my employees? It should be an option for administrators to decide. Am I crazy?