Sales Email

marzomarz
Miembro

BCC and Forwarding emails not logging from IMAP accounts

resolver

I have two IMAP email accounts integrated. Both are listed as enabled. I can send email from these accounts in HubSpot, but if I forward or BCC emails to Hubspot new contacts aren't being created and emails aren't being logged.  

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
roisinkirby
Solución
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

resolver

Hello @marzomarz could you please troubleshoot the following:

• The email address that you forward the email using must match the email address of your user in the CRM. Even if you have connected your inbox to HubSpot, the email address used must be associated with your user in the CRM.

• The contact cannot have the same company email domain as you. 

• Our system looks at the block of text that is automatically added by your email client when you select the forward button, which usually looks something like this:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: Please read
To: Emily Keefe <ekeefe@hubspot.com>
  • The Forwarded message text block must be present at the top of the email and the To, From, Subject, etc. fields must be in English.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
roisinkirby
Solución

resolver

Hello @marzomarz could you please troubleshoot the following:

• The email address that you forward the email using must match the email address of your user in the CRM. Even if you have connected your inbox to HubSpot, the email address used must be associated with your user in the CRM.

• The contact cannot have the same company email domain as you. 

• Our system looks at the block of text that is automatically added by your email client when you select the forward button, which usually looks something like this:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: Please read
To: Emily Keefe <ekeefe@hubspot.com>
  • The Forwarded message text block must be present at the top of the email and the To, From, Subject, etc. fields must be in English.
0 Me gusta