Sales Email

RevOperator

Automatically reaching out one by one for employees per company

SOLVE

Dear community,

I would like to define a campaign where I can automatically pause all but one employee of a company when there are multiple employees per company. If the campaign finishes without feedback from the contacted employee, the campaign should be restarted with the next employee from the company until all employees have been contacted. It seems like this is not possible with Lemlist - do you know any other outreach tools where it would easily work?

Many thanks!

1 Accepted solution
jolle
Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @RevOperator, thanks for reaching out!

And thanks for the mention, @kvlschaefer!

I'm not aware of any tools that offer this specific functionality, but this is something that you could likely handle manually. You would just need to designate the order of contacts for each company within a custom property so that HubSpot has a datapoint to reference. Here's how this could look:

1. You create a custom property called "Outreach Order" or something like that with 1, 2, 3, etc. as dropdown options
  2. For each company, you update each individual contact accordingly (starting with who you think is the closest to your target profile)
  3. You can then create bulk lists of contacts depending on their "Outreach Order" and send your emails from there

Honestly though, I feel like you'd have more success treating this as an entirely manual process. If your intention is to send a bunch of cold emails to people who have never heard from you before and aren't expecting to hear from you, you should expect high unsubscribe and spam rates that can hurt your email deliverability. It may be more worth your time to individually research the contacts at each target company and craft personalized outreach for them.

The email blast approach focuses on quantity (sending out a bunch of emails and hoping that you'll get a few bites), whereas a personalized outreach approach focuses on quality (reaching out to a smaller group of individuals with more targeted, contextual messaging). Just something to consider as you're determining your outreach strategy.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jolle
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @RevOperator, thanks for reaching out!

And thanks for the mention, @kvlschaefer!

I'm not aware of any tools that offer this specific functionality, but this is something that you could likely handle manually. You would just need to designate the order of contacts for each company within a custom property so that HubSpot has a datapoint to reference. Here's how this could look:

1. You create a custom property called "Outreach Order" or something like that with 1, 2, 3, etc. as dropdown options
  2. For each company, you update each individual contact accordingly (starting with who you think is the closest to your target profile)
  3. You can then create bulk lists of contacts depending on their "Outreach Order" and send your emails from there

Honestly though, I feel like you'd have more success treating this as an entirely manual process. If your intention is to send a bunch of cold emails to people who have never heard from you before and aren't expecting to hear from you, you should expect high unsubscribe and spam rates that can hurt your email deliverability. It may be more worth your time to individually research the contacts at each target company and craft personalized outreach for them.

The email blast approach focuses on quantity (sending out a bunch of emails and hoping that you'll get a few bites), whereas a personalized outreach approach focuses on quality (reaching out to a smaller group of individuals with more targeted, contextual messaging). Just something to consider as you're determining your outreach strategy.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @RevOperator,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I would like to invite our subject matter experts to see if they have any recommendations.

Hi @danmoyle@jolle@franksteiner79 - Do you have any insight for @RevOperator?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !