Sales Email

GHoffman4

Assign email to a contact

SOLVE

I received an email from a contact in my personal email address as opposed to my business email address which is linked to Hubspot. I forwarded the email to my business email address but I need to link the email to the original sender and not my personal email address. How can I do this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GHoffman4,

Did you log the email into HubSpot by sending it from your business email address, using your forward email address? If so, then the email should now be logged to the contact record of your personal email address in HubSpot.

You can navigate to the contact record of your personal email address and manually change the association of the email to the correct contact record.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GHoffman4,

Did you log the email into HubSpot by sending it from your business email address, using your forward email address? If so, then the email should now be logged to the contact record of your personal email address in HubSpot.

You can navigate to the contact record of your personal email address and manually change the association of the email to the correct contact record.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.