Sales Email

SKoolen5

All fwd-ed emails visible inside related accounts, not in activity feed or email dashboard

All emails I forward or BCC are found in related accounts (Company or User profiles) but I cannot (always) see them in activity feed and never find them in Email dashboard.

I am hoping to find a solution so I can see all email activity of all our people, along with the according email (which is not presented in activity feed)

Please help 🙂

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
SKoolen5

All fwd-ed emails visible inside related accounts, not in activity feed or email dashboard

I am just using the latest version in Outlook Web App, I am also using the fwd email addresses. Again, it does seem to land in Hubspot if you go to the according account (Company and User profile), but it is not showing up in the feed or report.. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @SKoolen5 , Happy Monday!

I would like to share this knowledge base with step by step on how to log your emails here.

Could you please confirm what are the steps you are currently using to forward the emails, is thought the integration? If so, what version are you using currently?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes