Dashboards & Reporting

Alexis

Report on Sequence?

SOLVE

Hi there,

Is there a way to issue a report on Sequence to see who answered and who un-enrolled?

I have a large number of enrollment with my sales team and want to check by company.

Thanks!

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Report on Sequence?

SOLVE

Hey @Alexis with Sales Pro you can review reporting on the individual templates as well as see a breakdown of contact statuses per each sequence, but currently there is no report on sequences as you describer.

There is however the Reports Add-On that allows you to track/measure engagement. Full details here: https://offers.hubspot.com/crm-reporting

Let me know if you have any questions! 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Report on Sequence?

SOLVE

Hey @Alexis with Sales Pro you can review reporting on the individual templates as well as see a breakdown of contact statuses per each sequence, but currently there is no report on sequences as you describer.

There is however the Reports Add-On that allows you to track/measure engagement. Full details here: https://offers.hubspot.com/crm-reporting

Let me know if you have any questions! 🙂

raywillow
Participant

Report on Sequence?

SOLVE
Currently unable to filter for sequences in Reports (specific sequence and if finished or currently in a specific sequence). The report is only allowing users to see if currently in a sequence (True) or not (False). Being able to see what specific sequence a contact has gone through allows for tracking and determine which contacts need to be in a sequence.

You can see this in the Sequence area of hubspot but not in reporting
danielruby
Participant

Report on Sequence?

SOLVE

I've been trying to deal with more granular reporting on Sequences as well. My best workaround thus far: I make two custom multi-check fields, "Enrolled in Sequence" and "Completed Sequence." Each field has a checkbox option for every sequence. Each sequence has uniquely-titled templates (IE "VP Prospecting Sequence - How Are You Doing My Friend?"), so I use workflows to react to the first and last emails in a sequence (Activity properties --> Email subject) to check the sequence-specific box in each custom field. That way I can have a Report that just goes off of and visualizes those two custom fields.

It's not pretty, and every time I want to add a sequence I have to add a new option to both custom fields as well as two new workflows, but it's the solution I've come up with.

CaptionHub

Report on Sequence?

SOLVE

Hi there,

Ok I have a question based on this feature too. I've found the email template that I want to report on and been able to see the real top-level data on it, which is fine. What I really want to do is drill down into it and maybe export a spreadsheet to tell me exactly who opened the emails, clicked on them and who unsubscribed.

Getting an over of their effectiveness is great of course but it means nothing when I can't actually look at the individuals I've sen them too.

Thanks,

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Report on Sequence?

SOLVE

Hey @CaptionHub further custom reporting is availabe using the Reporting Add-On, check it out here.

Please not that this is a paid add-on. 

0 Upvotes