SEO

rsheldon
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

What topics do you want to be known for?

Establishing topical relevancy is key to creating excellent, search-worthy content. What topics do people search for that are related to your business? You want to show Google and other search engines that you are an authority in your field, and you can do this by creating lots of high-quality content around a given topic that directly relates to your business.

In the comments below, share one topic that you want to be known for and what you can do to make steps towards it. 

*To learn more about this, check out the Keyword Research for SEO lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

1,336 Replies 1,336
IFaisal

I want to know about the keyword sales of outdoor fashion apparel

0 Upvotes
ASaldanaAvila

I want to be known for fashion and current fashion trends/ forecasts. 

0 Upvotes
JBenitez5

A topic i want to be known as would be delicious home baked goods and a local expanded business. i would use strong words like the name of my business

0 Upvotes
KGarcia14

A topic I want to be known for is selling authentic real leather cowboy boots. I can find words that are high in search volume but not with too much popularity so that they become more targeted to my business. 

Lee-C
Participant

Cosy effective interior construction solutions, industry leading customer service, industry leading knowledge and expertise 

0 Upvotes
Chris_4Govcon
Participant

I want to be known as an authority on all things Government contracting and business development

0 Upvotes
PCorcoran
Contributor

Web Analytics are my main priority for my course.

0 Upvotes
onlyflorence

I want to know more about affiliate marketing or content marketing 

and also more on web analytics or seo ptimization

0 Upvotes
TKolosowski

I have many hobbies that I am passionate about. I was thinking of creating content to support an affiliate marketing campaign with the help of a platform like Pinterest. Some of my hobbies include vegetable gardening, e-bikes, back-country camping, pickleball, boating, and hiking. 

0 Upvotes
SKaintura

I want learn more through parctical.

0 Upvotes
RM19

I want to be known for a field I am passionate about, which is something I am still trying to figure out but I currently work in a preloved designer business so it will be great to help my employer to be known for offering valuable information about designer bags.

0 Upvotes
Theophilas

I want to be known as a It consultant

basitofficial

In keyword research, The most important step is, Sementic keywords! For an example, I want to decide the home decor related keyword to rank my website in 1st page on google, I must use home decor semantic keywords in my content. 

0 Upvotes
Mahihub

I write content about SEO. and people highly search these SEO trends

0 Upvotes
debargha98

I write Anime content for my blog so yes an anime content writer would be perfect!

0 Upvotes
CronesNest
Participant

I want to be known as a Healer. Because I am one!! 

staleyjs
Participant

I'd like my blog to be known for best craft beers for guys, easiest stock investing methods, and as a relevant and exceedingly funny comedian. That's all 

FateAC

Mobile and Tablets, but I would also love to be known in motorcycling world.

OmaChiSEO

I want to be known for SEO and Technology topics. 

0 Upvotes
emyle2003

I will work in Airline industry. And the topic I want to be known for is budget travel tips and hacks