SEO

rsheldon
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

What topics do you want to be known for?

Establishing topical relevancy is key to creating excellent, search-worthy content. What topics do people search for that are related to your business? You want to show Google and other search engines that you are an authority in your field, and you can do this by creating lots of high-quality content around a given topic that directly relates to your business.

In the comments below, share one topic that you want to be known for and what you can do to make steps towards it. 

*To learn more about this, check out the Keyword Research for SEO lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

1,368 Replies 1,368
Lawi
Participant

I want to be know as an expert in content marketing

0 Upvotes
MBhattacharje

That's Great 

0 Upvotes
bolanleamoo06
Participant

1. I want to be known for an Informative Content writer 
0 Upvotes
arslantahir323

I want to be known as a professional in freelancing skills teaching

0 Upvotes
Tna3

Evergreen business topics such as agriculture, clothing & fashion etc.

0 Upvotes
FatimaBen18

I want to be known for creating unique and creative content

0 Upvotes
GAdesina
Participant

I want to be known for creating valuable contents and sharing great life hacks. 

0 Upvotes
MZCoaching

I'm a life and success coach who focuses on innovation and resiliency. I want to be know for that.

0 Upvotes
Alijames78

We want to be known for coachng and helping other businesses be the very best they can at what they do by managing their social media and providing business plans. which will be come our 2 pillars 

0 Upvotes
NKijanka

Great legal copy!

0 Upvotes
IMedley
Participant

We want to be known for Business Process Outsourcing,  IT Help Desk, and Field Service Management with subtopics relating to each of those few core Pillar Pages.  

0 Upvotes
FMena4

Runnig shoes and equipment

0 Upvotes
RFowler1

Whatever niche their client wants to rank for.

0 Upvotes
girlfromhaiti
Participant

The topic that I want beYOUteous to be known for is handcrafted beaded jewelry with a content marketing strategy of sharing stories of empowered women.

0 Upvotes
LTuzzio

The topic I want associated with me is writing, specifically freelance writing. I am taking advantage of the lessons provided on HubSpot to not only broaden my skills as a writer but to better market those skills to potential employers.

0 Upvotes
jamielamson

YES! I am two years into my freelance writing journey and I am still learning along the way! What a great decision!

0 Upvotes
AVillagran

The topic I want my business to be known for is Waste management and I will be creating a pillar page topic  with subtopics such as seggregates, recycling, skip, bins etc.

0 Upvotes
IMedley
Participant

Smart!  Good subtopics to focus on as well

0 Upvotes
HassanIjaz

clients satisfaction

0 Upvotes
KSpadaro

Niche artisan perfume.  Its a very challenging industry and compeition is high.  But having an authenic story is important.  I want my line to be known as authentic, niche, artisan, high quality oils and passion.

0 Upvotes
MSteeves

The topic we want to be known for is local craft beer. we will have a pillar page where you can purchase our product. we will have 'beer profile' pages with links back to our store.

0 Upvotes