SEO

SOgundele
メンバー

What's your favorite SEO Tool?

Hi Everyone,

Newbie here on the Hubspot group!

But I'm looking to purchase an SEO tool and my options are "UberSuggest" or "SEMRush". I have however checked out their difference but I need expert opinions on which will serve my entire needs without missing out on what the other may be offering. 

So help me here guys?

7件の返信
JZulvah
メンバー

Ahrefs and Semrush. But i still learn about semrush, mostly I use ahrefs. It seems Semrush user friendly more than ahrefs

0 いいね!
Getseowebsite
メンバー

Ahrefs and Moz are my favorite SEO tools.

FEspejo
参加者

Semrush and Ahrefs ❤️

CBurgoyne
参加者

I love SEMRush but if your looking for beginner software UberSuggest is very user-friendly. Personally, I use both. I have a free account on both that gives me enough help that I can accomplish a few things per day with them. 

DavidDennison
キーアドバイザー

SEMRush is pretty amazing and will definitely give you everything that you're looking for, but they are kind of pricey. Also check out a tool called Surfer SEO. And of course using a plugin such as Yoast or RankMath.

David Dennison

Search Engine Optimization

and Content Marketing Expert

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
https://daviddennison.com
0 いいね!
Harys
メンバー

Of all the SEO tools I prefer Ahrefs instead of Semrush. Maybe because I spend more time with Ahrefs (IMO)

jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @SOgundele

This is a great question! I want to tag in some fellow group members to get their perspective! 

@JByrd2@boctober@MinaP@KPDoyle44@FKruit do you have any tips for @SOgundele on SEO tools?