SEO

Oner666

SEO

Hello guys i'm a total newbie and I just joined the community. I wanna learn about SEO. which course should I take first?

4 Replies 4
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SEO

Awww thank you @Jnix284😊

I do indeed have a few resources for SEO learnings: 

It takes time and work to rank high in search engines. These resources have helped me over the years learn and grow in my marketing and SEO work. All the best! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
RODERO

SEO

Hey thanks for listing these, they will surely help me too

Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SEO

Hi @Oner666 I would also recommend subscribing to the HubSpot blogs - not just for the content, but to learn by osmosis how they are structuring the posts, naming them, targeting keywords, etc. It is a really great working example that you can learn from.

And of course find resources about SEO that you like, there are a bunch from Moz, SearchEngineJournal, SEMrush, NeilPatel, etc. that you can choose from - just don't try to sign up for everything at once, it will feel like drinking from a firehouse. Do some research, find one that resonates with you and go from there.

@danmoyle has a great short list of SEO resources, maybe he'll share it with you 😉

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Phil_Vallender

SEO

Hi @Oner666 

The HubSpot Certification in SEO would give you a good grounding, so I would suggest you start there:  SEO Certificate

You might also find our guide to B2B SEO useful, if B2B is your domain. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency