SEO

7RajputbCompr

SEO

Hey, I am abhishek rajput from India

Here to upgrade mine skill in seo can any one guide me for this 😁😁😁 how toh get clients or how to start work to run our agency

4 Replies 4
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SEO

I guess @kvlschaefer and @Jnix284 you guys have said it all.

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SEO

@7RajputbCompr Best of luck with the new agency, and with your SEO journey!

I think it is very important in the beginning that you make as much time for your own website as you do for your clients. Then try to keep yourself as a client so your own content doesn't get neglected. Time invested in yourself is always worth it!

@kvlschaefer thanks for the tag and sharing the previous thread, always happy to help!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SEO

Hi @7RajputbCompr,

These are great questions!

The SEO certification starts off by covering the basics and that should suffice for successful completion of the course. You can also learn more about SEO in the context of a content strategy, I'd recommend this course if this is something you'd be interested in. 

This related thread has great tips for agencies getting started from some of our Community superstars @Jnix284@danmoyle@himanshurauthan@Olivia_Bagnall. I'd recommend checking it out 🙂

I hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SEO

@kvlschaefer you're a rock star. I love that thread - it's so full of helpful tips from wonderful people! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/