SEO

AWeihgold
Participant

SEO vs. Website Grader

Hi everyone,

I am happy to be part of the group.

I am actually asking myself if there is a concret content link between the Hubspot Website Grader and the logic of pillarpages and the SEO optimization?

The website grader tells me, I do have 30 out of 30 but I did not configure any pillar page logic in the SEO context yet, so my question is, if this is to be understand as different topics.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
tfontz

SEO vs. Website Grader

Hi All, Now it is time to fly with SEO. Because DM is nowadays on boom and specially SEO. Everyone is looking for new oppertunities in this field and growing everyday. I am also looking to poolish my skills of SEO and grow my business. 

0 Upvotes
AWeihgold
Participant

SEO vs. Website Grader

Thanks for your response Phil, I now start diggin deeper into SEO 🙂

Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SEO vs. Website Grader

Great stuff. You might find our guide to B2B SEO useful, you can read it here: B2B SEO: A step-by-step guide 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
Phil_Vallender

SEO vs. Website Grader

Hi @AWeihgold 

The website grader is really just looking at a number of core, technical SEO factors that affect how well your site can rank and be discovered via search. These factors are important for achieving SEO success but do not result it in alone. The grader does not look at your content, or implementation of pillar page/topic cluster strategy as this is far too complex to automatically assess. 

So, 30 out of 30 on the grader is a good start, but don't stop building out your pillar pages and clusters. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency