SEO

rsheldon
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

SEO goal-setting and reporting

Reporting tells the story of what happened on your website to influence what you're going to do next. This all depends on your goals. Start by setting SMART goals and establishing KPIs for your website.

Once you've determined your goals, work backward.

• How are you going to get there?
  • What strategies are you going to put in place to achieve your goals?

Share your primary SEO goal and the metrics you're going to track to ensure you're on course to meet it.

Here's an example: "We want to increase organic traffic to X page by X% over the next X months. The metrics we will track are organic traffic, SERP position, and search impressions."

Bonus: Share the strategies you're going to implement to reach that goal.

*To learn more about this, check out the SEO Reporting lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

703 Replies 703
Rejab

I want to increase the impression of my blog posts.

0 Upvotes
sami_kissai

My goal is to increase organic traffic by 30%

0 Upvotes
eimanfaizan

My primary SEO goal is to increase website traffic by 30% and get ranked in the top 10. To do this, I will try to create backlinks from reputable sites, and optimize my website for search intent.

SagorAhmed

my goal is to the top ranking my website 50 keywords in the next 3 month & increase traffic

0 Upvotes
Mudassir_Jafri

My goal is to increase my conversion rate from my conversional blogs and to achieve that I am using guest posting strategy and posting blogs on my website.

0 Upvotes
KTirivangani

My goal is to increase organic traffic by 15% over the next 3 months and manually build backlinks 

0 Upvotes
MJames11
Participant

I want to increase the impressions and organic traffic for blog post pages about finance by 20% over the next 3 months. I will use organic traffic, some SERP measures like reviews, and search impressions to track my performance. 

0 Upvotes
JBaker0

Increase traffic by 10% to our blog pages over the next year, and refine user journeys so the users go to the product pages

0 Upvotes
VH-

increase organic traffic by 20% for the next 6 month and decrease the bounse rate by 10%

0 Upvotes
ECreamer

increase organic traffic: Serp position, acquire backlinks, and more internal links and content

0 Upvotes
FarwaHassan

I want to increase traffic to my pillar page (that informs readers how to choose the right gemstones?) in  next 6 months. I will track organic traffic, search impressions and on-page visitors' time to gauge SEO efforts.

0 Upvotes
Matt_Marino

We want to increase traffic to our theatre page by at least 20 percent to get more audiences for our Fall shows. We'll first track organic traffic using Google Analytics. 

0 Upvotes
DOranefo
Participant

My goal is to increase organic traffic to my site by 20℅ in the next 6 months.

0 Upvotes
DChampion

My website doesn't get many pages views, so my most important goal right now is to boost front page visits by 30% within 4 months. KPIs I can use to track my progress towards this goal include organic visits, bounce rate, and rank position on the SERP. Altering the alt text on my front page to match search quieries accurately and optimizing this page for featured snippets will also help get eyes on it.

BAlade
Contributor

My goal is to increase conversion leads to my website buy 20% in the next 3 months.

0 Upvotes
AsmaaOsama

My goal is to increase conversions by 20% by the end of Q4 for this year. The metrics are: conversion rate, click-through rate, cost per acquisition.

RaghdaUx
Participant

My goal is to increase visits by 20%in next 6 months

Increase form submission to 20% in 6 months 

YuusufAdetona
Participant

I need to get sign up on my ebooks. So I decided to offer some free ebooks and some paid ebooks. I also request for backlinks from relevant pages. 

TinaO
Participant

I want to increase organic traffic to my website by 30% over the next 6 months. The metrics I will track organic traffic, SERP position and search impressions.

khirod

I want to increase organic traffic  5 xx by creating high-quality content and backlinks. Measuring the performance by google search console and google analytics both

ASamir25
Participant

Increase organic traffic by 50% over the next 12 months by adding backlinks and optimizing site links and use Google Analytics for monitoring.