SEO

rsheldon
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

SEO goal-setting and reporting

Reporting tells the story of what happened on your website to influence what you're going to do next. This all depends on your goals. Start by setting SMART goals and establishing KPIs for your website.

Once you've determined your goals, work backward.

• How are you going to get there?
  • What strategies are you going to put in place to achieve your goals?

Share your primary SEO goal and the metrics you're going to track to ensure you're on course to meet it.

Here's an example: "We want to increase organic traffic to X page by X% over the next X months. The metrics we will track are organic traffic, SERP position, and search impressions."

Bonus: Share the strategies you're going to implement to reach that goal.

*To learn more about this, check out the SEO Reporting lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

694 Replies 694
vinzii

The primary goal is to improve on organic traffic, using backlinks, and optimize keywords

0 Upvotes
SDunlop4

The primary goal is to improve on organic traffic, using backlinks, optimised keywords and introducing a pillar page.

0 Upvotes
sjaiswal8

I will improve the content, work on backlinks, and try to build authority on my page.

0 Upvotes
Arielle04
Participant

good

0 Upvotes
JAlmeke
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Follow exp. in Google search console could be a meteric

0 Upvotes
akarami17

Our goal is to increase the input by 30% for one of the categories. To do this, improve the content of the products, develop internal and external link building for the target page and use Rich Result correctly.

0 Upvotes
GJacome

Reach the top 10 on Google SERP.

The strategy will be to focus on content optimization, link building, and rich snippets implementation by the end of July.

0 Upvotes
Adil153

Well this is interesting. I've never googled my business before. Looks like Adobe Portfolio takes care of a lot of the rich snippets. If you search, "Eva Hansen Designs" you get and image coral and a direct link to the about me page (the main page is my portfolio)

AAmrutkar

HI Seo

0 Upvotes
mugnakarun
Contributor

our Goal is to increase reach and search impressions shown on metrics. 

0 Upvotes
PDlamini

I will optimize the product page by using the on page SEO best practisrs and have a pillar page on the right product to use.

SDasgupta
Participant

The SEO will be required to provide general guidance of administration to a team of people bound coordination.

joshdelosreyes

Increase organic traffic to my website by 50% over the next six months. The metrics I will track are organic traffic and backlinks acquired.

CBesario
Participant

SERP position, organic traffic and search impressions

SeoSpasic

I want to increase organic traffic to my pillar page by 15% over the next 3 months. My strategy for accomplishing this is to optimize our apply page for search intent and to acquire backlinks, as well as optimizing the product page using on-page SEO best practices. 

trasoulzade
Participant

organic traffic, SERP position, and search impressions

0 Upvotes
Skylor_Rod
Contributor

My goal is to my increase organic traffic and on my Kings Initiative podcast website by 35% over the next 6 months. I also would like to rank higher (perferable on page 1) for keyword search within these next 6 months. Using Google Search Console & Google Analytics will help track my search purformance, and also my rank. 

ThePurpleOwl

My goal is to get a 20% increase in organic traffic to our apply page. My strategy for accomplishing this is to optimize our apply page for search intent and to acquire backlinks, as well as optimizing the product page using on-page SEO best practices. 

MPrice3

I want to increase organic traffic to my pillar page by 15% over the next 3 months.

I will track organic traffic, SERP position, and impressions

My strategy is to general more quality linkbacks and optimize on-site SEO.

Stitchko
Top Contributor

I'm planning to redesign and recycle content on the website in order to achieve:

• ranking the local SEO on Google 1st page with my home page in 6 weeks
  • metrics I will follow are organic traffic, search impression, bounce rate and conversion rate

The strategy I'm going to put in progress is driving traffic from social media posts to the home page and landing page.

KCC
Participant

I'm creating a website for my new business offering consulting and other services. 

I want to increase business revenue by 50% over the next 3 months via traffic to the website.

The metrics I'll track are organic traffic to the pillar page, blog posts and service booking page, conversions, bounce rate and sales made from the website.