SEO

rsheldon
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

SEO goal-setting and reporting

Reporting tells the story of what happened on your website to influence what you're going to do next. This all depends on your goals. Start by setting SMART goals and establishing KPIs for your website.

Once you've determined your goals, work backward.

• How are you going to get there?
  • What strategies are you going to put in place to achieve your goals?

Share your primary SEO goal and the metrics you're going to track to ensure you're on course to meet it.

Here's an example: "We want to increase organic traffic to X page by X% over the next X months. The metrics we will track are organic traffic, SERP position, and search impressions."

Bonus: Share the strategies you're going to implement to reach that goal.

*To learn more about this, check out the SEO Reporting lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

694 Replies 694
Marvel1
Participant

My goal will be getting leads by increasing organic traffic and search impression with the right audience 

edarl65

My goals are to get leads to my website in a short period of time.

Lucienguyen

For SEO reporting, i will use metrics to determine like conversions, bounce rate

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to learn the practical way of doing SEO, lam clueless.

0 Upvotes
EA5

To increase traffic by 40% in 5 months

Maxwell-Odonkor
Contributor

Our goal is to increase organic traffic and donations to our nonprofit's website www.worldinspiringnetwork.org/donate by 20% over the next 3 months. We will do this by leveraging on Google Console, Google Analytics, and Hubspot to help us measure our current purformance, and also know the kind of keywords that are driving traffic the donation page.

We will then write optimised blog posts around the keywords and also work on increasing the number of current backlinks we have. We will set KPI's and make sure they are met.

Finally, we will ensure our page is not over optimised. Thank you.

Skylor_Rod
Contributor

Nice Work!

0 Upvotes
JAdams8
Participant

My goal is to increase organic traffic to my site by 30% in three months. 

AMartin6
Participant

I want to increase traffic and conversions by on products by 100% over the next 4 months. I will track conversions in the google console and google analytics.

0 Upvotes
mwghaffarji
Participant

Increase organic traffic, backlinks and ranking on SERP with an increment of valuable content for users.

0 Upvotes
SDiyali

Increase organic traffic and get good leads by consistently creating blogs.

0 Upvotes
SOkooboh

To increase organic traffic by 30% within the first 3 months. The metrics we will track are organic traffic,SERP position, and search impressions.

Klonetree

Increase organic traffic to our website by 20% and increase orders by 20% within our first 3 months. We will create blog posts and videos, and will track the metrics of organic traffic, SERP position, and search impressions.

0 Upvotes
ashraf072

implement an SEO strategy to acquire healthy backlinks so we can rank among the top page views.

0 Upvotes
JM14
Contributor

Increase organic traffic by 20 % in a month by consistently creating blogs and videos

ALeRoy

We want to increase organic traffic to reframeofmind.com.au by 50% over the next 6 months. The metrics we will track are organic traffic, SERP position for the podcast, and search impressions

0 Upvotes
AmirWagih
Contributor | Gold Partner
Contributor | Gold Partner

We are going to implement an SEO strategy to acquire healthy backlinks so we can rank among the top #3 for our targeted keywords.

ORuth
Participant

I want to increase sales by driving 20% traffic in the next 6 month, create value contents, and create a 6 month plan on optimising my site.

0 Upvotes
Davenaz

To rank high for a specific keyword, to do this I will post a series of the blog post and monitor my page metrics in organic results

0 Upvotes
Elsie-55_
Participant

To increase my page visit by 40%, to achieve this I will optimize the page, make efforts on backlinks.

Metrics to track is organic traffic to the page. 

0 Upvotes
AGonzález24

Seeting a specific goal on how much you want to increase webpage visit is significant. 

0 Upvotes