SEO

rsheldon
インバウンドプロフェッサー
インバウンドプロフェッサー

SEO goal-setting and reporting

Reporting tells the story of what happened on your website to influence what you're going to do next. This all depends on your goals. Start by setting SMART goals and establishing KPIs for your website.

Once you've determined your goals, work backward.

• How are you going to get there?
  • What strategies are you going to put in place to achieve your goals?

Share your primary SEO goal and the metrics you're going to track to ensure you're on course to meet it.

Here's an example: "We want to increase organic traffic to X page by X% over the next X months. The metrics we will track are organic traffic, SERP position, and search impressions."

Bonus: Share the strategies you're going to implement to reach that goal.

*To learn more about this, check out the SEO Reporting lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

703件の返信
AmirLee15
メンバー

We want to increase organic traffic by 30% from paid traffic and optimize our page to be conversion oriented

RM19
メンバー

We want to increase organic traffic by 15%

the strategy we are going to use will be to optimise on page SEO and boost page authority by getting backlinks.

We will use metrics such as position inSERPs and backlins acquired to see if the goals are being met.

0 いいね!
ATandon1
メンバー

We want to increase organic traffic by 15% and increase our sales by 10% in next 3 months.

Tanushri
参加者

Good job tandon

0 いいね!
aelintejas
メンバー

my main objective is to have sales on my web store cause its totally zero sales since I launch it.

the metric I will are the organic traffic, serp posion.

0 いいね!
DMartin86
参加者

I just started a website. I don't see as much traffic coming to the website. Now I'm just focusing on putting fresh content for Google to rank in my niche. Making information posts around the contents. In the process of getting backlinks at the time.

0 いいね!
AbhijeetTayde
メンバー

There are some points such as

• Organic traffic
  • Keyword ranking
  • page load time
  • backlink 

All of these points are helpful to find high volume and relevnt keywords.

It also helpful to optimise content of website. 

0 いいね!
YiSu
参加者

Goal - Increase traffic to my blog post page by 30% over the next 6 months. 

Metrics - Position on SERP page and organic traffic.

Strategy - Build a relation to have more backlinks, improve my blogs by implementing on page SEO, improve my page by implementing technical SEO

0 いいね!
PParmar0
メンバー

My main goal is get a new visitors on my blog post and increase it's number in weekly.

0 いいね!
jahidseo
メンバー

organic traffic, keyword ranking, page load time, backlink built as well as mobile useability.

All of these are to identify high volume and relevnt keywords and optimise website content to provide value to my audience

0 いいね!
JustynaMat
メンバー

I am currentely working on a website that faced decrease in the keyword visibility but one of my goal is to increase the visbility and organic traffic this year. So to deal with the drop, I decided to repurpose couple of best-performing but a bit outdated content pieces and replace the low-ranking kewords with new trendy ones, hopefully it will help me reach my KPIs by the end of this year and I will get the traffic back up! 

0 いいね!
JBenitez5
メンバー

My goal is to bring in new customers weekly

we will use marketing strategies to acomplish this goal 

0 いいね!
aijeobia
参加者

My goal is to increase organic traffic and number of leads to my website from 500 to 1000 viewers in six months. The metrics i will track are 

organic traffic, keyword ranking, page load time, backlink built as well as mobile useability.

All of these are to identify high volume and relevnt keywords and optimise website content to provide value to my audience

0 いいね!
ABurchell
メンバー

Increase digital leads so we will be tracking organic traffic and bounce backs ot determine how we can best optimise our users experience and recieve inquires 

0 いいね!
KGarcia14
メンバー

Increase traffic by 40% over the next 6 months. We will track organic traffic and which pages are the most viewed.

0 いいね!
ilhmbdlmlk
メンバー

i laern alot 

0 いいね!
DKessler1
メンバー

I intend to increase book sales by monitoring and measuring organic traffic, conversions, bounce rate and linking to my Amazon Author Page for the purchasing of books.

0 いいね!
NareshTallapaka
投稿者

if we wish to get organic traffic to a x page by x% over the next x months: we need to optimise content and keep tracking KPIs. x site should have concise content and it should be prominent to the users. x site should use Long tail key words. structured data  is key concept to achieve goal. moniter the website analetics. 

njiblaiseanye
メンバー

Increase traffic by 60% in 6 months, And I use these strategies, First, I will design my main page(Product page known as pillar page) and Optimize content and internal links to relevant pages. After that, I will gain backlinks from third-party websites from similar sites as a guest posting. 

0 いいね!
basitofficial
メンバー

Increase traffic 20% by 6 months, And I use these strategies, First, I want to design my main page(Product page known as pillar page) and write SEO-Otimaized content and internlink to relevant pages. After that I take backlinks with similar sites as a guest posting. after doing all effords I check my progress through Search consule.

0 いいね!