SEO

rsheldon
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

New to the SEO Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn SEO is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other SEOers, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of SEOers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • Is there an SEO project you're currently working on? 
  • What's an SEO recommendation you'd like to share with the group?
3,521 Replies 3,521
tparel

So happy to be here and to be part of this SEO certification community!

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @tparel , welcome to the SEO study group😄

I'd recommend introducing yourself in "New to the study group? Introduce yourself" where you can find other members and connect with each other!

0 Upvotes
SYingling
Participant

Hi - 

SEO has always sounded scary to me, but I am determined to learn it for my full-time job and my side gig.  I know how important it is, so grateful for this group. 

MPurvis
Participant

I'm also a bit intimidated at the thought of trying to learn, but you're correct--it is important!

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @hbadrul , welcome to the SEO study group😄

I'd recommend introducing yourself in "New to the study group? Introduce yourself" where you can find other members and connect with each other!

0 Upvotes
AshwinMathew27

Hi! I am Ashwin Mathew , doing my bachelors in Mechanical Engineering. I am ready to learn all about SEO.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @AshwinMathew27 Welcome 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Wanted to share this specific thread here where you can also introduce yourself and connect with other users.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
BAdetola

0 Upvotes
Rudyparker

Hey folks! I'm a digital marketer at Bidstack. I've just produced a report based on surveys of Video game publishers, Advertising agencies, and major brands. It's called 'The State of In-game advertising 2021-2025' and it's the first report of its kind. It's a very new area of digital advertising! Taking this course to learn more about SEO generally, but to help me get this report out, specifically! Cheers, Rudy

Check out my blog.

0 Upvotes
GScottYoga

Hi everyone. I'm new to digital marketing and thought i would explore my curiosity of SEO. How is everyone enjoying the course?

I'm really looking forward to it. 

Eugenius
Participant

Hi Scott, I Am Eugene, and nice to have you here. The course has been great so far. Though I have a background in digital marketing Hubspot always brings a new perspective when you are using the inbound methodology to generate leads.

SCohen48

I am new here and somewhat new to digital marketing. Here to learn, share ideas, and keep up with the times 

0 Upvotes
KDuggal

New to Digital Markting and wanted to learn more.

0 Upvotes
Dwwich

Hi everyone,

I'm Dwi Cahyo, from Jakarta Indonesia. I want to learn more about SEO and Digital Marketing:)

Nice to meet you guys:)

0 Upvotes
MTilton

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the CMS team and looking to further advance my knowledge and discussion of SEO.

0 Upvotes
kmeyerowitz

Hi there, I'm Kathleen. I've been learning web design and development for a while now, but have never delved much into SEO. I'm really excited to learn!

0 Upvotes
DGreene

I am new to the group and SEO.  I have experience blogging and building websites for various organizations but digital marketing has changed by leaps and bounds since I first started.  I had a gap in my marketing career when I worked for a financial institution that controlled every aspect of anything employees put out on social media, websites and they insisted that I shut down my very successful blogs.  Now, ten years later, I am pursuing my true dream job as an alternative health and wellness practitioner.  I look forward to working with this group to learn more.  Cheers!

0 Upvotes
EMukwewa

Hi everyone. I own a small consulting company working with independent schools in England. I have just started the content marketing course and I am hoping to improve my current strategy from what I learn

0 Upvotes
Gilyphix

Hello everyone! I'm currently a small business owner in the gaming industry. There is no SEO project I'm currently working, but willing to learn. 

ESmilovici

Hello Rachel and SEOers group,

Mi name is Edgar Smilovici and I look forward to learn a lot from all of you.  

We come from the Web & Mobile App development industry, in transition through our own Digital Transformation process, and helping our customers with revenue growth 

RMaguire

Hi everyone! I'm currently a small business owner, helping clients with graphic design, websites, and marketing. 

I work with a variety of clients, specializing in outdoor recreation and hospitality. 

I've had a few clients ask about help with SEO and know some, but need to brush up!