SEO

rsheldon
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

New to the SEO Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn SEO is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other SEOers, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of SEOers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • Is there an SEO project you're currently working on? 
  • What's an SEO recommendation you'd like to share with the group?
3,438 Replies 3,438
EChevette

Hi did you got into copywritting first or did you pick it up as a digital marketer? 

0 Upvotes
nitin-seo

Hi, My name is Nitin Joshi I am from India. Currently, I am working as an SEO executive in the company. I have 3 years of experience in SEO. My strength is SEO on-page (Technical SEO) and content optimization.

thanks

0 Upvotes
AmritaRishi

Hi, I am Amrita Udeshi from India. My current Job role at Publicis Groupe is of an SEO Manager & I am looking forward to an SEO + Digital Marketing Study group, wherein one can connect, collaborate and brainstrom ideas and help defuse shortcomings! 

0 Upvotes
RCiotoli

Hi, I'm Rita. I have been in the beauty industry for over 30 years. I have studied SEO before and would like to perfect this skill in order to use it for my salon and spa business as well as other online businesses and also to help others.

0 Upvotes
VishalKanaujia

Hi,

iam Vishal Kanaujia

i'm from Indiaand i'm a civil Engineer, but now in want to build my career in Digital Marketing I'm a beginner and don't have any experience in this field

0 Upvotes
Okwara

Hi

my name is Chinelo Okwara. I am a beginner.

And I'm looking forward to building a career in SEO. I have no experience or knowledge about it but I hope to do so after taking this course looking forward to it.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
AMoiz7

Hi this is Abdul , was intersted in SEO lately and thought to join the course too, i am a beginner . Any advices and suggestions would be appreciated

TIA

0 Upvotes
JJohnstone1

Hey! I'm a writer trying to expand my skillset by learning SEO.  

0 Upvotes
Digispot
Participant

Halo peers. I'm Victor. New to SEO and my goal is to master the skill effectively and use the knowledge to work with high reputation organisations like Google. No projet I'm working on at the moment. But hopefully in the nearest future, I will commence on one. 

0 Upvotes
KZD

Hi Guys, I am new to this SEO world. I am currently running a home decor business online via different marketplaces. Hoping this SEO course might help me getting my brand in the market and leads through my own website. 

0 Upvotes
OVivian
Participant

Hi I'm a digital marketer,I had worked In IIDE as a digital marketing intern.i am taking this SEO course to upskill and implement my learning.

0 Upvotes
IMaqsood

I am a seo student.

I am a student in university.

The seo is good subject for me.

MAKhan87

I am a content writer who wants to transition into the content strategist role. I am taking the HubSpot academy courses to build up my theory and I am implementing the learnings on a pet project of my own. 

At the moment, I am working as a Sports Writer for a three football websites.

As I shared above, I have started a pet project of my own and everything that I have learned, I am putting it into practice there. 

I would suggest that in addition to content, the page should be optimized for easy crawling.

RSchmitt

Freelance web design mostly in the food, beverage and travel sectors

KJenkin

Hello, 

My name is Kerena, I am the owner and creator of Harpo's Angels, I make bespoke, handmade, crystal mirrors, recycling mirror off-cuts, and using high quality crystals, which are ethically sourced as well as recycling crystals that are no longer wanted. All crystal mirrors come with four hooks on the back for easy and secure hanging. 

I have a website up and running and use social media for marketing. 

I am currently looking to expand my knowledge and learn new things, one of which is the SEO, I only know a couple of basics, and would like to know more and understand how it works better than I do now. 

I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing knowledge, as the saying goes, knowledge is power. 

Hope you all have a wonderful day. 

Love & Light

KJenkin.

Altamashjabbar
Participant

hi im new to seo totally

0 Upvotes
OWalters

Good Day

I am eager and excited to be apart of this learning experience. I am a phyiscal therapist and have been doing this for the past 15 years. 3 years ago I commissioned someone to build me a website and unfortunately due to my ignorance the web site was built and not optimized to be discovered by search engines etc. So basically I spent $3000 for a digital broshure. I was told that creating content continuously was necesary to increase ranking on google. Needless to say after much time and effort researching and writing articles to post on my website there where not being discovered. 

One year ago I commissioned another company to work on my SEO with a monthly fee of $200. I was alerted up front that it could take 6-8 months before Google would discover the website and traffic could be noted. It has been 9 months and over that time period analytics determined that I'm get single digit visits to my website mostly from direct visits.

Without  becoming too long winded....if I want something to be done I will have to do it myself.

I hope to grow as well as become a contributing member to the community. 

Thank you for having me, 

Orlando

Sthoughts

My name is sidra I'm a media student currently here for getting some basic skills for my future 

0 Upvotes
Jheelam_

Hi!
I am Jheelam, a writer. ✍️👓
I want to improve my SEO and do better at writing blogs 💻. I'm looking forward to upgrading my skills. 🥂

MSelepe
Participant

Hi! I am a 21yo recent graduate. I am currently looking to break into SEO (which is completely unrelated to my degree) and I am enthusiastic about it. I am still in the early stages of learning more about SEO. I look forward to connecting with and learning from you all. 

0 Upvotes
LadyPartridge

Hello. I'm a 30 year old with a 2 year old and another on the way. I'm taking this course to increase my knowledge of SEO as I build myself and my portfolio for Content writing and e-marketing. I have worked prviously with a local jewelry store on their e-marketing and am conpletely self taught. It's time I learn what I'm really doing. My goal is to work independantly from home, but we will see where the Lord takes me.

0 Upvotes