SEO

SShinde66

Keyword Research: Is it important?

Hey guys, 

I;ve been learning about SEO and how it works in an attempt to start a new career in the field. I’ve been reading up on blogs and taking courses to enhance my knowledge and skills. That’s when I came across this amazing Guide to Keyword Research. It was probably one of the simplest ways of explaining the concept and perfect for newbies, so I thought I’d share it with you guys!

Also, experience SEO experts, what are your thoughts on the blog? Is it accurate?

3 Replies 3
hakanproax
Contributor

Thanks @MiaSrebrnjak to invite us to the community and I'm glad to meet you @SShinde66 

When it comes to SEO, it's evolving every single day, and hard to catch it up. It may be daunting at the beginning but once you're used to you'll be realizing that everything connects to provide the best experience for users. I highly recommend you follow google's documentation, social channels and compare the information from different sources. Twitter is also great place to learn evolving seo updates. They're all great sources to catch up with the change.

It is also important to write blog posts that provide information that your target audience is looking for. Keyword research is crucial at this point. Moreover, it'll help you understand the pain point of your audience and come up with a solution.

Keyword research + competitor analysis (existing content producers on google) will make you create better content. I've been in the e-commerce and SEO industry for more than 4 years. I can summarize that if you don't provide the best solution for your potential target audience, your content is not going to be ranked well on google for a long time. Because your competitors also work in the same field every day. It might be hard to understand at the beginning so if you need help at any point feel free to ask.

Kind regards,

Hakan

joshuaatfusion

Hey! I've also been diving into SEO recently and found that Guide to Keyword Research pretty helpful for my magazine website. It's definitely one of the more beginner-friendly resources out there, so thanks for sharing!

As for accuracy, I'd love to hear from some experienced SEO experts like yourself. What are your thoughts? Anything missing or misleading in the article?

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SShinde66,

welcome to the Community! 

I'll tag in a couple of other Community members to see if they'd like to share their thoughts on the blog article: hi @AHeni@hakanproax@HSeeley, do you wish to share your feedback? Thanks!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings