SEO

rsheldon
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Improving your technical SEO

At the end of the day, your content is what will boost you to the top of search results. But in order to rank in the first place, you need strong technical SEO. This will also help you avoid inadvertent penalties from Google. Technical SEO is a broad field encompassing many different optimization tactics.

Share one action you're going to take to improve your website's technical SEO.

*To learn more about this, check out the On Page and Technical SEO lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

1,758 Replies 1,758
SSarkar0

To improve my technical SEO, I'll focus on the site speed to ensure a better experience for users. I'll also look over the mobile-friendliness of the site by optimizing images & having a responsive design while designing the website

AmirLee15

To improve my technical SEO, run site audits, and also optimize my website to have good UI/UX 

ATandon1

To improve my website technical SEO, I will create robot.txt file so that search engine can crawl better. I will also create redirect URL  and also will optimize images for site speed.

AHatem

Hello 

to improveing your technical  SEO frist website , and Select 2  best keyword in each page 

0 Upvotes
DMartin86
Participant

Improving the website will be a daily or weekly task. Make sure the image is compressed on all devices. Responsive for mobile will have a different feel from the desktop and tablet.

0 Upvotes
EFiati
Participant

I plan to first check on my protocols and improve the site speed on mobile and desktop.  I also need to check for canonicalization for my webpage

0 Upvotes
ar330ies
Participant

To improve my website's SEO, I plan to improve the site speed for mobile and desktop by adjusting images. I also plan to get into canonicalization to make sure only one home page gets crawled. 

0 Upvotes
STekiehMarouf
Participant

To improve my website, I optimize picture sizes, add redirect 301 to 404 links.

0 Upvotes
AbhijeetTayde

These three factors are important in SEO

• Website Loading Speed
  • Quality of Content
  • Internal Linking
0 Upvotes
Polinka

I will do 3 steps to improve SEO:

• Improve website speed: compressing files, and improving server response time to ensure my website loads quickly.
  • Submit an XML Sitemap: Create and submit an XML sitemap to search engines to help them discover and index my website's pages.
  • Fix broken links: Identify and fix any broken links on my website to avoid a negative user experience and improve crawl efficiency.
0 Upvotes
adinda4

To improve my website's technical SEO I'm going to improve my WSO Web Structure Optimization like clickable phone number, email address on the first page of my web page, contact lead form, chat and whatsapp, flow of the website, adding time spent such as offers, deals, promotion, FAQ, reviews, videos and blogs. to make the URL shorter.

SPEED OF WEBSITE  and KEYWORD RESEARCH for the WEBSITE BACKEND CODE.

0 Upvotes
aelintejas

To improve my website's technical SEO I'm going to improve my WSO Web Structure Optimization like clickable phone number, email address on the first page of my web page, contact lead form, chat and whatsapp, flow of the website, adding time spent such as offers, deals, promotion, FAQ, reviews, videos and blogs. to make the URL shorter.

SPEED OF WEBSITE  and KEYWORD RESEARCH for the WEBSITE BACKEND CODE.

0 Upvotes
RamonaPap

I don´t have my website launched yet! But I my once is launched my first step is to ensure that search enginges can crawl and index effectively. Correcting crawl errors and getting proper indexing is a good place to start.

0 Upvotes
CRegan6

Internal linking is a great strategy that I can consider as I create content and plan calendars.

0 Upvotes
MTahir
Participant

In order to improve technical seo, here are these three factors to consider while doing seo:

1. Website  Loading Speed,
  2. Quality of Content
  3. Internal Linking

I think these all three things that matter most. these things are directly impact on your website ranking so while doing seo keep these three things in your mind...

0 Upvotes
MJawad3

Technical SEO and On page SEO is closely related to each other as you improve the technical aspects of website your online visibilty improve, so i will implement all the best practices used in technical SEO to improve my online visiblity.

YiSu
Participant

Site speed would be the number one thing i will work on

0 Upvotes
MsMe336

I need to improve by optimizing my photos

0 Upvotes
MTahir
Participant

in order to improve technical seo, i will focus on website speed, content and internal linking. i think these all three things that matter most. these things are directly impact on your website ranking so while doing seo keep these three things in your mind...

0 Upvotes
AJoyce2

In order to improve my site's speed, I need to take time and optomize our photos. I also need to check our internal links and make sure duplicant content isn't being shown. 

0 Upvotes