SEO

rsheldon
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Defining your SEO goals

By setting goals and putting numbers to those goals, you'll be able to figure out whether your SEO efforts are actually paying off. Many businesses will simply say, "We want to rank #1 for this keyword," but that isn't quite enough.

Keeping this in mind, what are the goals for your website?

• Do you want to increase organic traffic?
  • Do you want to increase the number of leads from your website?
  • Do you want to design a mobile-friendly website?
  • Or is your goal something completely different?

Share your primary SEO goal in the comments below!

*To learn more about this, check out the SEO Basics lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

4,561 Replies 4,561
CMadu

Defining your SEO goals

My main goals for my website is to generate organic traffic, which would in turn generate more leads. 

0 Upvotes
ıkarık

Defining your SEO goals

I want to increase the number of leads from my website

0 Upvotes
EIndac
Participant

Defining your SEO goals

To increase organic traffic

0 Upvotes
KSupekar
Participant

Defining your SEO goals

The main objective is to create a website that attracts more visitors and generates leads. The goal is to encourage users to spend more time on the website.

ICaruso
Participant

Defining your SEO goals

The main objective is to consider the user and the matiral that I am creating for my website, and then to concetrate on SEO visilbility so that the website's authoritty and wuality of content can be rates highly. 

0 Upvotes
JCampbell4

Defining your SEO goals

When creating the website i want to make something that is very easy to use and applealing to the people on the website. 

0 Upvotes
RicaroJGarcíaM

Defining your SEO goals

My goal is, after getting to know very well my prototipical cliente, to create content thats is relevant enough to keep him or her engaged with my website. 

0 Upvotes
AJaiswal011

Defining your SEO goals

The primary goal is to think about the user and the content in which i am building my website that what's needful to them then the SEO must be work in visibility by which the authority and quality of content in website can be ranked up in the top.

0 Upvotes
LMutuku

Defining your SEO goals

Defining SEO goals                                                                                                                                                  The primary goal for our website in terms of SEO is to increase its visibility and ranking on search engine results pages (SERPs), ultimately driving organic traffic and attracting potential customers to our site.

0 Upvotes
MariahTang

Defining your SEO goals

Our goals is to reduce irrelevant traffic and increase relevant traffic through strategic content combination, governance, and new additions.

0 Upvotes
NWalecha

Defining your SEO goals

increae the number of leads from our website

0 Upvotes
Shamecca

Defining your SEO goals

My primary SEO goal is to increase organic traffic to our blog post on glueless wigs to at least 400 clicks per month.

0 Upvotes
shreejay

Defining your SEO goals

Setting clear and measurable SEO goals is crucial for the success of any website. It's not just about ranking #1 for a specific keyword; it's about driving meaningful results that contribute to your business objectives.

Here are some potential SEO goals you might consider:

Increase Organic Traffic: Boost the number of visitors coming to your site through organic search results. This can help raise awareness of your brand and services.
Generate More Leads: Enhance the quality and quantity of leads generated from your website. A well-optimized site can act as a powerful lead-generation tool.
Improve Conversion Rate: Focus on converting a higher percentage of your website visitors into customers or subscribers. This involves optimizing landing pages, CTAs, and user experience.
Enhance User Experience: Create a seamless and engaging experience for your visitors, which can lead to longer visit durations, lower bounce rates, and increased page views.
Increase Brand Awareness: Improve your online visibility and brand recognition by ranking for relevant keywords and creating valuable content that resonates with your target audience.
Design a Mobile-Friendly Website: Ensure your website is responsive and optimized for mobile devices, as a significant portion of users access websites via smartphones and tablets.
Expand into New Markets: Target new geographic locations or demographics to broaden your audience and customer base.

ABranganca

Defining your SEO goals

By creating healthy balance of relevant content and increasing authority also being specific to audience.

0 Upvotes
APepito

Defining your SEO goals

Increase leads from my website.

0 Upvotes
TTete
Participant

Defining your SEO goals

I am working with a client who just has a website but no activity whatsoever. I am introducing SEO to a business whose goal is to generate leads through the website. My work is pretty much cut out for me and I feel like the best way to achieve this will be through high quality content creation, optimisation of the web for mobile and guest blogging.

Bestiepedia
Participant

Defining your SEO goals

Hmmnnn.. Thoughtful 

My goal for my website is to reach 100 page visitors per day. I hope to reach this in 1 month. Also to increase engagement and leads on the site.

I'll tackle this by:

- creating high quality content with the user in mind

- publishing 2 guest post on 2 authority sites in my niche

- making the site as friendly as possible to the users

- including clear irresistible CTAs on every post

Do you have any advice for me?

JParmar0

Defining your SEO goals

My Goal is Ranking Site With increase Lead And make Mibl Friendly Site

0 Upvotes
IqraBashir6

Defining your SEO goals

My goal is to rank website and indirectly increase organic traffic.

0 Upvotes
MAhmaad

Defining your SEO goals

The major purpose of SEO is ultimately ranking which then turn into leads and sales. So for a long-term game ranking should be prioritized becouse it also bulid trust and authority of the site which is benificial for long-run.

0 Upvotes