SEO

rsheldon
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Defining your SEO goals

By setting goals and putting numbers to those goals, you'll be able to figure out whether your SEO efforts are actually paying off. Many businesses will simply say, "We want to rank #1 for this keyword," but that isn't quite enough.

Keeping this in mind, what are the goals for your website?

• Do you want to increase organic traffic?
  • Do you want to increase the number of leads from your website?
  • Do you want to design a mobile-friendly website?
  • Or is your goal something completely different?

Share your primary SEO goal in the comments below!

*To learn more about this, check out the SEO Basics lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

4,534 Replies 4,534
VPrakash

Defining your SEO goals

My goal is learn more about organic increase traffic and SEO

0 Upvotes
mmcgrew

Defining your SEO goals

I really want to increase organic traffic to my website and increase my knowledge of what key words I should be using. 

0 Upvotes
Pr19

Defining your SEO goals

hey all! I don't have my website to implement my skills acquired. I'm learning this so I can help startups/ people in the future! so if anyone needs an extra, I would love the opportunity 🙂

0 Upvotes
usman6393

Defining your SEO goals

My goal is to learn more about SEO and increase Organic traffic 

0 Upvotes
GDameron

Defining your SEO goals

My Seo Goals are to increase my organic traffic by 30% in a month

0 Upvotes
JBurgos
Participant

Defining your SEO goals

My goal is to determine wether our current website can be SEO optimized or should i move to another template that has the greatest probability of getting the high rankings my SEO efforts deserve.  

0 Upvotes
JimmyGeorge

Defining your SEO goals

My SEO goals for the immediate future would be to increase traffic to the site and cretae more engagement.

0 Upvotes
rissa99
Participant

Defining your SEO goals

My SEO goal is to increase the site's organic traffic and to increase the number of leads from my website. All these i want to accomplish in 6 months time.😄

0 Upvotes
MaryCynthia

Defining your SEO goals

My seo goals are to increase organic traffic by 20% in one month.

0 Upvotes
Raisul007

Defining your SEO goals

Hi Mary,
Hope you and your loved ones are doing fine in this horrendous pandemic of our lifetime. Let's connect through LinkedIn. Here is my LinkedIn address.
MD. Raisul Islam 

0 Upvotes
NLadokun

Defining your SEO goals

I'm a copywriter and I want to help my clients in SEO related issues 

DHart22
Participant

Defining your SEO goals

Would like to pursue a new career in Social Medial, Digital Marketing, and Content Creating. Would like to become comfortable with the usage, vocabulary, and tasks included in SEO to excel in this field.

EChee61
Contributor

Defining your SEO goals

Hi. I like these goals.
0 Upvotes
EWhite63
Participant

Defining your SEO goals

Ditto

EDugan

Defining your SEO goals

I want to learn SEO so that I can enter into emerging content creator positions. As a creative writer I'm eager to create my own website and blog and be able to succesfully market my own work one day.

0 Upvotes
UrviShah

Defining your SEO goals

I want to increase my blog's "Urvistraveljournal.com" organic traffic to 10k sessions within 3 months. As of now I barely get 1k sessions. I also want to improve the ranking for each blog post. 

Also want to get leads for sponsored travel or collaboration.

0 Upvotes
AndiL
Participant

Defining your SEO goals

As a startup design LLC, I am hoping to first be discovered once my site is up and running, and secondly increase traffic. I am in the very beginning learning phase and thankfully already have some steady and loyal freelance clients, which I'm feeling will afford me the opportunity to approach this learning curve with a less stressful trial and error mindset.  

Raisul007

Defining your SEO goals

Hi Andil,
Hope you and your loved ones are doing fine in this horrendous pandemic of our lifetime. I'm a social media marketer. Hope we can collaborate in the future. Let's connect through LinkedIn. Here is my LinkedIn address.
MD. Raisul Islam 

0 Upvotes
soloriodesigns
Contributor

Defining your SEO goals

Hey Andi,

You're launching your online business! Nice ! What a coincidence. Im also planning to open a business around web design this upcoming month/February.
Lets connect and talk about our ideas!
AndiL
Participant

Defining your SEO goals

Thank you for the vote of confidence! I will most def. reach out!!

0 Upvotes
KSteele5

Defining your SEO goals

I want to increase organic traffic and build backlinks

0 Upvotes