SEO

rsheldon
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Defining your SEO goals

By setting goals and putting numbers to those goals, you'll be able to figure out whether your SEO efforts are actually paying off. Many businesses will simply say, "We want to rank #1 for this keyword," but that isn't quite enough.

Keeping this in mind, what are the goals for your website?

• Do you want to increase organic traffic?
  • Do you want to increase the number of leads from your website?
  • Do you want to design a mobile-friendly website?
  • Or is your goal something completely different?

Share your primary SEO goal in the comments below!

*To learn more about this, check out the SEO Basics lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

4,546 Replies 4,546
TTete
Participant

Defining your SEO goals

I am working with a client who just has a website but no activity whatsoever. I am introducing SEO to a business whose goal is to generate leads through the website. My work is pretty much cut out for me and I feel like the best way to achieve this will be through high quality content creation, optimisation of the web for mobile and guest blogging.

Bestiepedia
Participant

Defining your SEO goals

Hmmnnn.. Thoughtful 

My goal for my website is to reach 100 page visitors per day. I hope to reach this in 1 month. Also to increase engagement and leads on the site.

I'll tackle this by:

- creating high quality content with the user in mind

- publishing 2 guest post on 2 authority sites in my niche

- making the site as friendly as possible to the users

- including clear irresistible CTAs on every post

Do you have any advice for me?

JParmar0

Defining your SEO goals

My Goal is Ranking Site With increase Lead And make Mibl Friendly Site

0 Upvotes
IqraBashir6

Defining your SEO goals

My goal is to rank website and indirectly increase organic traffic.

0 Upvotes
MAhmaad

Defining your SEO goals

The major purpose of SEO is ultimately ranking which then turn into leads and sales. So for a long-term game ranking should be prioritized becouse it also bulid trust and authority of the site which is benificial for long-run.

0 Upvotes
Nelokonenie

Defining your SEO goals

Mi meta como Seo es posicionar mis 2 webs y que estas me permitan tener ingresos pasivos para viajar por el mundo en marzo del 2025

0 Upvotes
kcaballes7

Defining your SEO goals

My goals for my SEO is to increase prospects and leads. I also want the people to find our website or product easily. 

0 Upvotes
Lkinsey

Defining your SEO goals

I want to increase my leads with my website.

0 Upvotes
MWeiser6

Defining your SEO goals

I want to quadruple my website visits by Septemeber 2024.

0 Upvotes
megbert
Participant

Defining your SEO goals

Goal:

Create weekly blog posts that highlight relevant products to develop 4 backlinks per week from social media posts, and other bloggers to increase website authority week over week.

0 Upvotes
BAmbrosini

Defining your SEO goals

Increase lead volume by 25%

0 Upvotes
Osel
Participant

Defining your SEO goals

By using the SMART goal setting: I want to increase organic traffic by 50%, increase lead generation and increase our conversion rate 60% monthly.

0 Upvotes
reblade1

Defining your SEO goals

Do you want to increase organic traffic? Do you want to increase the number of leads from your website? Do you want to design a mobile-friendly website? Or is your goal something completely different?
0 Upvotes
MGaray4
Participant

Defining your SEO goals

Goals of my website: 

1. Increase the organic traffic by 10% within the set time frame

2. Design a catchy but friendly website and this could be lead to have impact in the customer

3. Increase the number of leads from website becasue this could be help to promote the wsebsite.

soomro956
Participant

Defining your SEO goals

1. Increase orgnaic traffic BY Q3 2024
2. Increase the number of leads Q3 2024
3. Increase the number of sales BY Q3 2024

DCary

Defining your SEO goals

I want to start getting at lest 5 quality leads per month from my website and have it organically ranked.

jennychuISW
Participant

Defining your SEO goals

1. Increase organic website traffic by 25% in the next 6 months
  2. Decrease bounce rate on the homepage by 10% vs Q3 2023
DMcNemee
Participant

Defining your SEO goals

This is how to set a SMART goal! You can do it. 

zbagaoisan

Defining your SEO goals

My SEO goal is the specific objective I aim to achieve through search engine optimization efforts. It could be to increase organic traffic, improve search engine rankings for specific keywords, enhance website visibility, boost conversions, or establish your brand as an authority in your industry. Defining clear and measurable SEO goals helps guide my strategy and measure success effectively.

0 Upvotes
SSamkria

Defining your SEO goals

increase organic traffic

0 Upvotes