SEO

PArcenal
Membro

Customer Service Rep/Virtual Assistant here new to freelancing and wanting to upskill and learn SEO.

👋Hello to all learners! 

I am new here and I am wanting to upskill and gain valuable knowledge in SEO. I want to add it to my skills and while venturing into freelancing.

Cheers to all!🥂

3 Respostas 3
Jnix284
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante

Customer Service Rep/Virtual Assistant here new to freelancing and wanting to upskill and learn SEO.

Hi @PArcenal you're definitely in the right place for both - learning SEO and getting into freelancing. HubSpot Academy is an incredible resource to upskill and the HubSpot Community offers a lot of opportunities to network. 

I recommend sharing what you learn along the way, but also checking out some of the other discussions to see if you can help others who are just getting started. The community truly has a lot to offer and you'd be surprised how much you can help others just by joining the conversation 😉

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

RNaushad
Membro

Hey there, its Reham here. This course is a great learning oppurtunity.

0 Avaliação positiva
MiaSrebrnjak
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Welcome @PArcenal and thank you for the great intro! 🙂 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Avaliação positiva