SEO

rsheldon
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

New to the SEO Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn SEO is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other SEOers, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of SEOers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • Is there an SEO project you're currently working on? 
  • What's an SEO recommendation you'd like to share with the group?
3,517 Replies 3,517
Bestiepedia
Participant

Hi! I'm Abdulbasit Toriola from Nigeria. It's great to be here. I'm currently a Medical student at the University of Lagos.

On the side, I love writing. And that led me to SEO. Two of the projects I've actively been working on over the past year are https://blackgeeks.com.ng/ and https://ukusedlaptops.com.ng/

Also, I've experienced firsthand how much being consistent with publishing quality contents can help scale up traffic.

I wish to learn more SEO here. How about you?

kcaballes7

Hi I am kimberly a marketing student from the Philippines. I am also doing a part time job as a page admin and handle all inquiries and product orders from our page. I wanna master SEO so that I can apply this as skills in my resume. 

AMukherjee7
Participant

Hi everyone, Anusmita here!

I am currently a student of liberal Arts. I have a masters in English Literature. I have always performed very well academically. However, as 20s go, I am looking to pivot from a career in academia to a career in marketing and in the long term, product management which means, I have a lot to learn yet. Fortunately, years of being a research oriented student has equipped me with research skills and fast learning. I am looking to starting with SEO based content writing jobs. You can follow my content on https://medium.com/@mukherjeeanu314 😊

Emebratie
Participant

Hello, Mahi here, I'm a marketing student with experience in content creation and web design. Currently, I'm employed in the digital marketing industry, focusing on leveraging SEO strategies to boost online presence for a client. At the moment, I'm working on a comprehensive SEO project for an e-commerce platform, aiming to optimize their product pages and improve search rankings. One valuable SEO recommendation I'd like to share is the importance of understanding user intent. It's crucial to align your content with what your audience is searching for, which not only improves your site's relevance but also drives more targeted traffic. By conducting thorough keyword research and analyzing search trends, you can create content that resonates with your users and meets their needs, ultimately leading to better engagement and conversion rates.

SLaikari

Hei! 

Olen uusi täällä.

Olen voittoa tavoittelemattoman yhdistyksen puheenjohtaja.

Teen kansainvälistä yhteistyötä toisten samoja arvoja kannattavavien ja jotka tekevät töitä samojen päämäärien eteen. 

HMullane

Hi, I'm Hannah from an antimicrobial technology company in the UK, I'm a content executive within a small marketing team and want to learn more about how to create better content for our website. I studied marketing at university however SEO isnt something you know how to do unless you do it so I'm hoping a certification will back up my knowledge and polish up my skills and knowledge

CHS-SG

hi! Amanda here from Concorde Hotel Singapore. I'm the HOD for the marketing communications department. Am taking this SEO certification course to enhance my digital marketing skills. Am excited to start learning and meet like-minded professionals here. 

cyril1

Hey, I am Cyril. I am a freelance writer and Web developer. I manage my own website where I showcase my work as a writer and developer. I am learning SEO fundamentals and all that pertains to SEO to improve my writing.

DMcNemee
Participant

Hello! I'm Deborah, a teacher and YA author. I manage an education blog focused on keeping classic literature relevant for modern readers. So far, I've been learning SEO by doing. I'm excited to have more detailed guidance and to meet a new group of learners. 

CMadu

Hello Everyone,

My name is Chidi. I am making a switch to digital marketing and would love to make a positive career out of SEO. At the moment, I'm new to SEO and looking forward to a wonderful learning experience. I'm equally looking for an opportunity to practice what I must have learnt here. Therefore, I am open to any opportunity that would sharpen my practical knowledge of SEO. Be it an internship or on a volunteer basis, to help you work on your projects and gain more experience, do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you.

zcrayton

Hello Everyone!

My name is Zen. I am currently working on opening up a Sales & Marketing Agency this summer.  I am taking some Digital marketing classes and we are covering SEO and I am takign this course so that I can deepen my knowledge on the subject matter. A tip that I would like to share is always make sure that your categories contain important keywords and dont stuff overstuff your content with keywords. 

meinard

hi everyone, my name is Meira. I am a new member here. I am Indonesian. I want to know all about SEO, and i want to learn it much more. I hope i getting what i want from this class. 

SShukla04

• What's your current role?- Hi, I am Swarada. I'm working as Sales Associate at manchester United Football Club. I have done my MSc in Marketing and lookingforward to dig in deep in the world of SEO.
  • What industry do you currently work in?- Spectator Sports
  • Is there an SEO project you're currently working on? - NO
  • What's an SEO recommendation you'd like to share with the group?- Haven't started learning more about SEO
Emeka17

Hello everyone am emeka from Nigeria am happy to be amongst you... To acquire more knowledge on seo

MachiVision

Hello, my name is Michelle.

• What's your current role?
    • Events and Marketing Coordinator (I handle all the promo swag, tradeshow logistics, as well as help with the website, print and digital ads, and more)
  • What industry do you currently work in?
    • The Accessibility Industry
  • Is there an SEO project you're currently working on? 
    • I'm starting a side gig as a marketing consultant, my first one is a website for a friend who owns a gym.
  • What's an SEO recommendation you'd like to share with the group?
    • Don't keyword stuff. My old supervisor did that and it drove me crazy.
dJohn1

I wa t to know the all types of SEO and to learn the best technics 

ATandon1

Hi I am Achyut , and I am a beginner in SEO. 

ghazal1986

hi everyone 

i am a new member 

i am here to learn about SEO 

Annie2

Hi!!! I am new to the group and Im here to learn more about SEO and hope to build a wonderfull relationship with you guys.

KGodfrey9

Hi everyone, 

I am a new member, 

I recently started my own business. Although my knowledge and skill set is strong in creative, design and strategy - it is quite limited in terms of SEO. In order to help my clients achieve the best marketing results possible, i deciced it would be best for me to learn the basics of SEO to enhance my marketing efforts online and offline for myself and my clients :). 

excited to learn with you all, kerri x